•  cny_chris
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Monday, January 17, 2005 5:49:08 AM
See these polls, in the Polls & Voting Booths Forum, regarding MCW:

#1 - http://www.carnivalwarehouse.co.../topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8144 

#2 - http://www.carnivalwarehouse.co.../topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8146 

#3 - http://www.carnivalwarehouse.co.../topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8147 

Time to see what everyone here wants, given the controversy of late.

DISCLAIMER: I am posting these polls only out of my own curiosity of what the members here are thinking. These polls in no way indicate what may or may not be considered for the MCW board in the future.
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
crazyspin
Monday, January 17, 2005 5:53:35 AM
archived01
Monday, January 17, 2005 6:15:18 AM
alibiguyny
Monday, January 17, 2005 6:56:14 AM
hey i think mattc is a great guy. and anyone who had done what he he has done for our business deserves something which in our business a show of thanks means money (hint the word tip). but i dont think i would pay a yearly fee for this site for the simple reason i am on the road for like almost 9 months a year with very limited access to a puter. so i think we should support his calenders merchandise ect ect. which i must admit i have not bought any. but i have offered him a snowboard trip to new england and if ever needed anything to call me and let me know.
i dont smell em i just tell em......
alibiguyny
Monday, January 17, 2005 7:56:06 AM
um i think i might come by and look. but i would be kinda turned off if was a pay site. i think thats what kinda makes matts carnival warehouse what it is. because anyone can post here even richie22. in all honesty i dont go to napster now that i have to pay. but on the other hand cause i like matt and what he is all about i would pay a small fee only if i had to. but there alot of people who would not be able to post cause lets face i bet half of these people on here dont have a credit card or a way of borrowing one to pay for this site.
i dont smell em i just tell em......
barn
  •  barn
  • 50.06% (Neutral)
  • Foreman
Monday, January 17, 2005 9:08:22 AM
voted,This is a good site dont change due to a few bad eggs
Mailman21842
Monday, January 17, 2005 9:17:43 AM
I don't mind telling you that I have voted, and my chad was not hanging.
Just a person with a big hobby, of collecting carnival stuff.
richie22
Monday, January 17, 2005 9:29:50 AM
hey chris are you in syracuse and are you taking down my posts thats not nice if you are
hey boils the clown why does sky wheeler have to lie i wasnt on yahoo talking too him and hey mods can you give me my passowrd and account back rizzo is gone im still here hes now posting over on us carnivals
squirrel
Monday, January 17, 2005 9:32:47 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by richie22

hey chris are you in syracuse and are you taking down my posts thats not nice if you are

SEE THIS TOPIC: [POST EDITED DUE TO TOPIC CHANGE]

AND PLEASE STOP POSTING DUPLICATE POSTS.
archived01
Monday, January 17, 2005 10:04:26 AM
Alibi you make some very good points. You have got me rethinking my original stance about turning it into a pay site. I would pay but for those who don't have a cedit card it would be hard.
archived01
Monday, January 17, 2005 10:16:29 AM
Right on Bryan that would work. Between everyone brain storming we will get this nailed down yet and Matt I dont even want a cut. LOL

EDIT: Changed my mind just hook me up with one of the good lookin College girls in your class. [}:)]
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, January 17, 2005 4:09:43 PM
There are so few showman posting here that I don't think a fee based system will help. Primarily you get a lot of trite enthusiast questions and what-ifs.

Hoffa is the only showman that posts here with more than 2 sentences outside of sixcat and lotman, all the rest are scared-chicken or don't know how to socialize on the web.
UserPostedImage
BSA Mike
Monday, January 17, 2005 6:16:02 PM
Vote is in...

Keep MCW Free....and Free Of A-holes
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, January 18, 2005 7:20:15 AM
I voted to keep it free...If I have to pay, I wont be back.

and to repeat what I said on the first poll, I think these moderators should step up and have some balls and start to WHACK these crack heads in here, this site is going down the tube fast.
Mamatiger
Tuesday, January 18, 2005 11:19:01 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Scott

I voted to keep it free...If I have to pay, I wont be back

I wholeheartedly agree. Even though this is my favorite spot on the Net, if you exploit it by making us pay I won't return. [:(!]
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain