TopSpinJay
Wednesday, January 5, 2005 12:36:28 PM
Hello everyone

just letting you know that the AGI store has been updated and expanded for the time being ....we will be expanding more with new and exciting items soon to check it out please click the link below
You'll miss us when were gone....
Skywheelrider
Saturday, January 8, 2005 7:23:03 PM
Very nice. Too bad I already built my Wave Swinger. lol
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
TopSpinJay
Sunday, January 9, 2005 5:45:08 AM
Chris ...you can replace your scenery with new scenery if you work carefully. the only scenery you would need to strip is the teloscoping tower because if the stickers make too much thickness the towere wont go up and down ....also if you are carefull to remove the upper pannel moldings and clean them up and put them over new scenery its doable- we did it with ours

all the rest of the scenery you just sorta as i like to say "paint over" by sticken the new sticker ontop of the old
TopSpinJay
Sunday, January 9, 2005 7:43:50 PM
MORE MORE MORE in the store! ...i don't know if any of you can handel the amounts lol and YES! we have STILL MORE TO COME HAHAHAHAHA!

hold on for the ride.

your thoughts are appriciated and infact the photo galleries are next if you click on the models link in the top head bar you'll find the page were there going to be located ...im hopen to have the fall galleries up and running by the weekend and more pages have appeared through-out the site and will continue to appear as we go
BSA Mike
Monday, January 10, 2005 6:35:21 AM
chuck
  •  chuck
  • 62.8% (Friendly)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Tuesday, January 11, 2005 7:08:16 PM
Jay, I noticed that your starting to build models for sale, any possiblity of a KMG Fireball model in the near future?
TopSpinJay
Tuesday, January 11, 2005 7:14:16 PM
its in the works my friend ...we have a prototype built were worken on the drive system now if all goes planed it should be out soon
chuck
  •  chuck
  • 62.8% (Friendly)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Tuesday, January 11, 2005 7:49:12 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by SilverCometJay

its in the works my friend ...we have a prototype built were worken on the drive system now if all goes planed it should be out soon

Sweet.

I gave up on my Hurricane idea (for now at least). Can't seem to figure out a good type of drive system to make the arms raise and lower like the real ride.
TopSpinJay
Tuesday, January 11, 2005 8:34:54 PM
well im hopen for the best in this case, i know its a popular ride...we decided it was one that needed to be built. and to offer the first operating scale models of it in northamerica. it was also a way to get international buyers as well. i've found this busness is like rollercoaster tycoon or any other video game...the more money thats infiltarated into the system the more reserch and development you can do with staffing and engineers to make new things happen and progress. its been a verry tough road for us to get to this point, we were in a struggle to aquire our company in full in september from a store that we worked along side for years here in western NY, there lack of intrests and direction was holding us back from doing what we wanted. we have overcome that filed the necisary paperwork and here we are today, there are still hurtles for us to climb. i dont think many people view us as a serious faction much like the realms of RAH and Cummons. im hopefull with the product line were hopen to continue with will grow a nice customer base that will allways intrust in us and i believe the first few months are critical to that. my intentions at first were to release things in the store as we have them in stock slowly but surely. but as i thought about it, i said to myself hell why not just toss it in there and let people see what were all about. let people see whats comming soon. this is what the excitement is here for. were here to stay, and all of you will drive us to the point of what you wanna see next. thats one thing i stand by because if you don't offer what a customer wants then what are you doing in the first place?

so when i sit here and say nows your chance to get what you want- it will truely tell me what we need to go chase after and the direction we need to do to serve modelers as best we can, primarly were going to be offering scenery packs. but that don't mean we wont offer a few complete rides. the focus is on kiddie rides. the whole thing that lacks here are kiddies and i want to do something about that. consessions that look authentic thats another thing that lacks. midway ammenities, yet another thing that lacks. the exciting thing for everyone here is were also going to be doing a line of truck decals and trailers as well ..you can even send in your custom logo and we'll put it on a truck for you. its just another thing we will be offering this spring. another set of people have said CREDIT CARDS please! im going to tell you we are looking into that and hope to have something up and running soon. so stay tuned theres plenty of things to come and it can only go up from here
Skywheelrider
Wednesday, January 12, 2005 4:53:51 AM
How about just a static model of the KMG Fireball? I mean, have the boom so it can swing manually, but no need for motorizing? I don't get into motorizing, but would love to have a Fireball on the my midway!
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
TopSpinJay
Wednesday, January 12, 2005 5:50:57 AM
static ones are possible without a hitch haha
TopSpinJay
Wednesday, January 12, 2005 9:29:15 AM
model pages are up and running with old shows and midway magic...new photos from fall tour 2004 will be up within the next day or 2
Skywheelrider
Wednesday, January 12, 2005 3:12:12 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by SilverCometJay

static ones are possible without a hitch haha

Hey, seriously, I will gladly order one. Let me know how much. lol
TopSpinJay
Wednesday, January 12, 2005 4:16:45 PM
i'll see what i can do for you chris
crazyspin
Wednesday, January 12, 2005 5:30:43 PM
put me on that list too! I'm not too intristed in a motorized one either.