Mailman21842
Tuesday, January 11, 2005 9:22:31 AM
Hi Matt, I'm a huge fan of your website from the very early stages. Your website has been my homepage for a while, my bidding secrets is that I have 4 computers going at one time so that I can count down on one and bid on the other 3, at about 15 seconds to go I put in my high bid. Sorry to anyone that is offended by that. The Scat I'm not sure what happened to that one, I was offered a second chance buy at $606.00, there was a lady named lori2something who bid $616.00, then she never bought it. Either Ed still has it or will put it up on EBay again. (and then the fun will begin again). I don't mind telling you guys that as often as I look at this website, I was shocked and happy that there's a link just about me, I look forward to talking to everyone and hearing from everyone.
Just a person with a big hobby, of collecting carnival stuff.
Matt C.
Tuesday, January 11, 2005 9:26:39 AM
Ahh ha! I had a feeling you had several computers going at once. I was set to bid on the Rock o Plane but i ran out of time when ebay asked me to login three differnt times- lol. What was your max?
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
TopSpinJay
Tuesday, January 11, 2005 10:42:44 AM
thats what i figured too i said to myself theres NO WAY in heck he can be usen one computer it wouldent work for multiples
You'll miss us when were gone....
BSA Mike
Tuesday, January 11, 2005 11:53:24 AM
I bought the tempest and sky diver, not for trade or sale sorry mailman, also won the gravitron bid (thats my 2nd grav)
Mailman21842
Tuesday, January 11, 2005 1:02:16 PM
oh ok I was wondering who beat me to them, once I get everything set up with my other older models, I'll send in some cool pictures, some of the rides I have are a racked Tilt, a real nicely detailed Trabant, with green lights on the bottom and all, then the basic rides, Flipper, Log Flume, Giant Wheel, Wild Mouse, Kiddie Bounce, Racked Zipper ( it was upright til the sun got to it )Break Dance, Tea Cups, some other rides will find the junk yard of parts like the Ring Of Fire, Thunder Bolt, Scrambler, anyways nice pics. sent in eventually.
powersbt
  •  powersbt
  • 52.56% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Tuesday, January 11, 2005 4:34:07 PM
After seeing the prices you were paying and the fact that you won most of the rides in the set, I figured that I was lucky to even win the Sizzler. My thought was that you were worried about winning the Ring of Fire and Flying Bobs to care about getting the Sizzler. I guess you could have bought that too if you wanted it. My gain, I guess. The Scrambler or Sizzler was the only piece that I wanted to purchase.

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Mailman21842

I let the Sizzler go because I won the Scrambler, I also had just purchased a Gravitron. I will be selling either the Spider or Octopus as I don't need both, but am willing to trade for Cobra, or Tempest.

What do you get if you crossed a Merry Mixer with a Berry Go Round??
3 Possible answers:
1. A Merry Go Round
2. A Berry Mixer
3. Jam
BSA Mike
Wednesday, January 12, 2005 1:19:19 PM
Mailman, have any pics of your layout, can't wait to see your new models!
Mailman21842
Wednesday, January 12, 2005 1:39:22 PM
Not yet, as soon as I get them in I will take some great pics. and start a new topic and everyone can see, I was just telling my wife that when I first saw this thread about me Mailman21842 I thought you guys would be mad at me, turns out you guys think I'm just nuts, I think anyone who doesn't share the passion of amusement rides would think we are all nuts. I just want to say thank you again to everyone on this site who's just as excited as I am. It really got me back into modeling again, for so long I've seen other models in my Carnival Magazine and thought it would be nice to put some of mine in and now I will. 🙂 Thanks Kenny!
crazyspin
  •  crazyspin
  • 59.46% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Thursday, January 13, 2005 12:18:59 PM
looking forward to seeing your pictures! You curtainly have a HUGE collection now! Also tell us when the Cummons rides come in!
Matt C.
Thursday, January 13, 2005 10:31:20 PM
Mailman,

I picked up Mike, and Dans models tonight, and was able to catch a peak at yours. You will be very pleased with them. Everything is in great condition and fairly new looking.

Cant wait to see some new pics!
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
skydiver77
Wednesday, January 26, 2005 10:25:52 AM
Yeah, mailman's a great guy, he bought something from me over ebay a few weeks back. As i told mailman in a recent e-mail, i was the one who bought that Cummons Cobra, had to have it, "he" is sitting on my desk waiting for his base LOL 🙂 🙂. But ah, i too would love to see your other Cummons you won off of ebay, there's your midway right there, nothing else to buy. lol 🙂 I might or might not add HO people to the Cobra, if i could squeeze them under those lapbars...one person per seat, getting 2 in there would be impossible probably. Mailman, like Matt said, welcome aboard! I used to post regularly about 3-4 years back, but lost my username and password, but Matt got me back on here. Thanks Matt!! 🙂 Later

~Ben