Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, January 9, 2005 5:50:25 PM
im closing the site. sorry to all those who liked the idea, and partisipated. i was just trying to do something that everyone might have a little fun with, but because of some pms i got, i guess i was wrong.i wont go into it anymore than that. anyone who wants to take it over, its ok...pm me and ill give you the passwords and links. the site is free, so it wont cost anything. bye.
BSA Mike
Sunday, January 9, 2005 5:53:56 PM
Damnit, whos gotta be the a-hole....rhino was doing this to keep us entertained, and some jackass has to go and ruin it...for what? ...let em be and let em keep doing thier own thing ..Rhino man i hope you reconsider b/c this kept some fun in this long boring***winter...
korny_carny
Sunday, January 9, 2005 5:56:43 PM
that is a total bummer.. I thought it was a great idea.. i hope you reconsider as mike said it has kept us entertained during this long winter.
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, January 9, 2005 6:11:12 PM
nothing to get ****ed about...a new site manager has taken over, so the site can keep going.
Skywheelrider
Monday, January 10, 2005 8:54:16 AM
So, someone got their drawers twisted because Rhino was doing this? What a joke. If someone does not like ride modeling, TOUGH. That happens to be part of this site, deal with it. No one that comes here is forced to look at any forums and/or posts. Period. If you don't like it, ignore it. Pretty simple if you ask me.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
BSA Mike
Monday, January 10, 2005 9:02:40 AM
Here here chris!

if they dont like modelling don't come into this forum and keep their mouths shut, im still pretty ****ed off about this...
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, January 10, 2005 10:36:12 AM
hey guys....it wasnt a non-modeler that pmed me....it was 5 diff. modelers complaining that me, not known for being a modeler, was doing it. i was told i should keep to what i know. let it go, the site has been taken over, so enjoy and have fun....peace!
crazyspin
Monday, January 10, 2005 10:45:17 AM
Why the hell does it matter if your a modeler or not! your looking at the rides as a Commitee member would!
Mr. Fixit
Monday, January 10, 2005 2:25:17 PM
The site referred to in this post is not closing, see this post for more information:

http://www.carnivalwarehouse.co.../topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8041 

Now can we all just get along?

CAUTION, Administrator at work. This is a troll-free zone.

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." - Charles Darwin