Matt C.
  •  Matt C.
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Lot Foreman Topic Starter
Wednesday, December 29, 2004 12:40:23 AM
I have just received a confirmation that the models just sold on Ebay once belonged to Ed Gregory. They should be worth twice the ammount now- lol just kidding.
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
BSA Mike
Wednesday, December 29, 2004 1:18:27 AM
haha, so my source was reliable, *score two points*
powersbt
  •  powersbt
  • 52.56% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Wednesday, December 29, 2004 5:43:11 AM
Everything that was mentioned about the models seemed to point that way. Nashville, still in the boxes, given away as gifts...etc. If not worth twice the amount, it's a neat little tidbit to tell people when showing off models.

Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by Matt C.

I have just received a confirmation that the models just sold on Ebay once belonged to Ed Gregory. They should be worth twice the ammount now- lol just kidding.


What do you get if you crossed a Merry Mixer with a Berry Go Round??
3 Possible answers:
1. A Merry Go Round
2. A Berry Mixer
3. Jam
Ryan Russell
Wednesday, December 29, 2004 7:04:01 AM
I guess the repo-man missed those pieces.
TopSpinJay
Wednesday, December 29, 2004 9:37:20 AM
yes they were his rides ...he used to give em away as gifts and intended to give em to his grandson, they may have appeared in an estate sale which lead them to this point... my source was direct and reliable
You'll miss us when were gone....
Matt C.
  •  Matt C.
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Lot Foreman Topic Starter
Wednesday, December 29, 2004 11:25:24 AM
Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by SilverCometJay

yes they were his rides ...he used to give em away as gifts and intended to give em to his grandson, they may have appeared in an estate sale which lead them to this point... my source was direct and reliable



Your source is the same as mine- lol
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
BSA Mike
Wednesday, December 29, 2004 4:31:55 PM
Jay was my source, so my source is his source whos matts source, so we all got the same source....
TopSpinJay
Wednesday, December 29, 2004 4:43:02 PM
hahahaha this is true [;)]
You'll miss us when were gone....
Matt C.
  •  Matt C.
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Lot Foreman Topic Starter
Wednesday, December 29, 2004 4:54:36 PM
lol yes, Mr Cummons was the number one source. Actually, the seller officially confirmed it for me when she read the original mailing label that the models were sent to. None the less, i think it is very interesting to be a owner of one of Ed Gregorys models- lol.
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
BSA Mike
Wednesday, December 29, 2004 5:06:13 PM
Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by Matt C.

lol yes, Mr Cummons was the number one source. Actually, the seller officially confirmed it for me when she read the original mailing label that the models were sent to. None the less, i think it is very interesting to be a owner of one of Ed Gregorys models- lol.




lol damn right, he didn't get a chance to put his shows name all over the models yet lol
Dan L.
  •  Dan L.
  • 60.96% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Wednesday, December 29, 2004 8:58:57 PM
This is turning into a "Source Subject". LOL.
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, December 30, 2004 8:06:40 PM
He probley even got the bank to finance the rides......He just forgot to say they were models.....lol
Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Friday, December 31, 2004 9:49:58 AM
hey matt, make sure you count all the tuns and vehicles on the models. (little alpine amusements humor there)
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson