Hey_Rube
  •  Hey_Rube
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Green Help Topic Starter
Thursday, December 30, 2004 9:47:17 PM
Hello all the ppl of mcw i've heard lots of good things about this site from friends on the midway i'm on farrow (Tony and Ben's unit) so just wanted to say hello and make my first of hopefully many post here. P.S. anyone else from farrow i might know?
Boils The Clown
Thursday, December 30, 2004 11:17:59 PM
Welcome to the Forum, Hey Rube ! Not sure but, you might know me already due to the very many fans I have that run with farrow .

BTW -On that note.........I just want to give a shout out to all of my fans on farrow & say it's appreciated.[^]

Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~
mamma teena
Friday, December 31, 2004 12:42:19 AM
[:D]WELCOME[:D]
Always, Mamma Teena

Always,Mamma
"With It...For It... Love It...Live It"
orphaned
Friday, December 31, 2004 3:07:44 AM
Welcome Rube!!! Good to see another person who is out there running with a show now visiting with us here as well!
Skywheelrider
Friday, December 31, 2004 4:56:26 AM
Welcome to the MCW message board. Great place to hang out!
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
JustinJames
Friday, December 31, 2004 7:13:25 AM
Tell Danny Menge I said hi! LOL
crazyspin
Friday, December 31, 2004 7:17:58 AM
Dan L.
  •  Dan L.
  • 60.96% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Friday, December 31, 2004 7:21:18 AM
Welcome Rube. [8D] Met Everett and Ben this year in Jackson. Have met Mike, and Tony over the past years. In my opinion, Farrow is one of the classiest shows on the road today. Definitely where I would want to be if I was out there.
Ohio Ron
  •  Ohio Ron
  • 50.72% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Friday, December 31, 2004 3:20:13 PM
Welcome to the board.

Since you are with Farrow, tell us how the NAME deal has affected you. If you care to share the details, we are curious to hear anything you can tell us from someone on the inside.
Boils The Clown
Friday, December 31, 2004 4:23:56 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Ohio Ron

Welcome to the board.Since you are with Farrow, tell us how the NAME deal has affected you. If you care to share the details, we are curious to hear anything you can tell us from someone on the inside.

Yes, I 2nd that. Please share if possible. Thanx Inadvance !
Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~
Hey_Rube
  •  Hey_Rube
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Green Help Topic Starter
Friday, December 31, 2004 8:27:18 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Boils The Clown

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Ohio Ron

Welcome to the board.Since you are with Farrow, tell us how the NAME deal has affected you. If you care to share the details, we are curious to hear anything you can tell us from someone on the inside.

Yes, I 2nd that. Please share if possible. Thanx Inadvance !

Well Hard to say right now considering it didnt really affect us last year,but the idea i'm getting from friends is that everything on the midway is going to be pretty much the same just the shows will swap rides from spot to spot and being as that i'm a jointy that really does'nt affect me much, so i'd just have to say no comment at this time.lol till next year any way will be able to tell you guys better then................P.S. HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
carnivalangel14
Monday, January 3, 2005 1:55:59 AM
Welcome!!! [:D] [:)] [;)]

~Vanessa~
*_ Agility~ My anti drug!!_*
bladerunner
Monday, January 3, 2005 11:54:07 AM
Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Monday, January 3, 2005 6:17:09 PM
welcome my friend
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
murraykook
Friday, January 7, 2005 7:48:27 PM