HUSSRAINBOW
Thursday, December 30, 2004 4:00:21 AM
lol, so no one wants to book my Huss Rainbow? Presentation......
LOLL hahaha
I might charge the person a bit more for the backdrop, atm im not too interested in showcasing it, as it isnt in great condition. But im willing to ship the ride o/s, as it is running 100% and all lights are working, unfortunetly we havent had time to repair the rays, but I guess youll have to cope with them. Were currently looking at a new lighting package for the rays, but this wont be for some time yet, as we have just replaced the inside mechanics of the lower boom for safety

chris
UserPostedImage
korny_carny
Thursday, December 30, 2004 4:02:24 AM
can the lineup exceed the requested ammounts?
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, December 30, 2004 5:39:24 AM
as i said in a previous post, things will be added . because we dont want any bad feedback from shows, a new rule was added. 8. all show names must be orriginal names. for those who have already posted their bids, just email me your show name so i can change it on your bid sheets. thanks
any suggestions on how to make this better, or more fun, is welcome to post .
Skywheelrider
Thursday, December 30, 2004 6:39:52 AM
I did notice that the rules state "no bribing." I guess that means Breiter won't be bidding then? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(j/k C'Spin)

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
JustinJames
Thursday, December 30, 2004 5:35:31 PM
I have NO room for new spots SORRY[8D]
HUSSRAINBOW
Friday, December 31, 2004 5:13:29 AM
looks like rainbows staying in oz.....
UserPostedImage
Skywheelrider
Friday, December 31, 2004 5:29:18 PM
Unlike the real deal, lots of model Rainbow's running here in the states. lol Plenty to choose from to book in by those that don't have one. [;)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
HUSSRAINBOW
Saturday, January 1, 2005 3:12:55 AM
anyone need a rainbow heres an advert:

UserPostedImage

LOLL
chris
UserPostedImage
Skywheelrider
Saturday, January 1, 2005 5:24:42 AM
Bidding closes today! Depending on who gets the spot, Wonderland Shows may have a presence.
crazyspin
Saturday, January 1, 2005 5:26:19 AM
BSA Mike
Saturday, January 1, 2005 6:22:29 AM
lol hussrainbow your crazy, if im booking that thing, your bringing the backdrop and im not paying adime more for it, to charge extra for it is ridiclious
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Saturday, January 1, 2005 7:10:12 AM
the winning bid has been determined for the midwest rodeo round up.see the web site! 2 more spots are listed , with one being an independant midway. thanks to all shows for bidding. a total of 6 shows bid for the first spot listed !it was real close. dollydar made the final decission.thanks everyone.........any feed back on how this went, or how to make it easier to bid?
crazyspin
Saturday, January 1, 2005 7:45:58 AM
Everything is done! We are set!
Thanks everyone! Hear at Pegasus and Breiter Combined Shows we are very happy and excited to be abile to work with such fine people at the Midwest Rodeo Roundup. looking forward to seeing everyone!
I would also like to thank Rhino for giving me and my partners the opertunity to bid for this spot.
korny_carny
Saturday, January 1, 2005 8:53:29 AM
congrats

Lets hear the lineup