Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, December 28, 2004 4:57:56 AM
just for fun, i put this site togeather for modelers. any suggestions on how to make it better, please let me know. its not quite finnished yet, i have to wait 7 days for some add- ons.i am looking for 2 other committee members to judge on the winning bids.if you are interested, pm me.i hope everyone has fun with this. if it goes good, more events will be posted.
http://www.freewebs.com/modelfairbroker/ 
crazyspin
Tuesday, December 28, 2004 5:12:05 AM
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, December 28, 2004 5:22:09 AM
in the near future, i will put on bids for siutcase shows. that is, those who dont have models, that can contact model owners and bid on the spots.
pegasus2127
Tuesday, December 28, 2004 9:12:05 AM
Great Idea! Looks like Pegasus/Bretier Amusements might have to bid on this one.
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Tuesday, December 28, 2004 10:31:09 AM
you dont actual have to show up and does it cost money it just imaginary right or no.
BSA Mike
Tuesday, December 28, 2004 12:11:23 PM
awesome rhino, i think Mini BSA will have to make a bid
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, December 28, 2004 12:45:10 PM
no, you dont have to show up. its a mock fair. no money is needed. the web site is free, so no cost to recover. im looking for 2 people to join the committee...anyone interested?..pm me
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Tuesday, December 28, 2004 5:01:22 PM
Id like to bid for a spot i have a small show but would love to bid for a spot.Actuall would love to book in with some peices from Wonderland/Frangipani shows would be cool but the owners of those shows will have to alow me to have a few peices with them i will be thier with my men to set up and all thats needed.
korny_carny
Tuesday, December 28, 2004 5:07:22 PM
would be a nice spot to start my US route. [:)]
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, December 28, 2004 8:56:08 PM
FYI...one of the next 2 spots to come available is going to be an independant fair.

http://www.freewebs.com/modelfairbroker/ 
crazyspin
Wednesday, December 29, 2004 5:26:59 PM
korny_carny
Wednesday, December 29, 2004 5:42:24 PM
i know 1 show has bidded already and another is about too [;)]
Skywheelrider
Wednesday, December 29, 2004 6:15:05 PM
Just now getting a chance to look at it. Cool idea there Rhino. Unfortunately, both Wonderland and Frangipani are booked that weekend, three spots total. Not sure where JLJ is at that weekend yet, I believe they are open as of now, but were in the running for another spot.

But, we do have equipment that could be made available for booking, as not all equipment is up every weekend, depending on who else is bidding. [;)] And if anyone wants to book non-conflicting equipment (or I will also send my equipment elsewhere if equipment is conflicting) with us at any spot, PM me. [^] You can book with us and run with the best, or book elsewhere and run with the rest. [;)]

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
BSA Mike
Wednesday, December 29, 2004 6:44:00 PM
bid is in, good luck ladies [;)]

Edit* Thought it was in, email address wouldnt work rhino....

korny_carny
Wednesday, December 29, 2004 6:58:22 PM
lol ladies hmm...

we are just finishing up our bid and making a few calls to a few of our industry buddies.

should be sent by tommorow night