JustinJames
  •  JustinJames
  • 85.68% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Monday, December 27, 2004 4:41:08 PM
Here's the tenative 2005 lineup for my model show JLJ Midways...

Giant Wheel
Sky Wheel
2 Eli Wheels
Huss Break Dance No. 1
Falling Star
Musik Express
Top Spin
Alpine Bobs
Huss Flipper
Sea Dragon (NEW REFURB)
Big Kahuna
Delerium
Twister
Thunder Bolt
Swinger
Octopus
Tsunami
Spider
Scooters
Zombie Cave
Xmen Funhouse
Construction Zone
2 Merry Go Rounds
Hampton Boats
2 Motor Cycles
Castle Bounce
Tea Cups

30 rides
16 games
9 food concessions
5 generators
12 trucks

POSSIBLE Mid season additions in rides include...

Kamikaze
Zipper
Tubs of Fun
Scambler
Tilt a Whirl
Flying Saucers
Larry Smith
Monday, December 27, 2004 5:11:46 PM
Well i only have three words for anyone who doesnt like it and four words in how to deal with it.......Get over it......and don't look at it......

Nice lineup....one of these days im gonna motivate myself to get back into modeling.
alibiguyny
Tuesday, December 28, 2004 5:47:57 AM
hey larry thats 5 words see thats the problem with that modeling glue.
i dont smell em i just tell em......
Skywheelrider
Tuesday, December 28, 2004 6:38:06 AM
http://www.carnivalwareh.../topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7901  . Sounds like it will be a good 2005! [/color]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
back40
  •  back40
  • 50.48% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Tuesday, December 28, 2004 12:20:53 PM
wow justin that is a great line up for a model show! when do we get to see it ?
it's never 'DANGEROUS' being who you are
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, December 28, 2004 5:03:42 PM
yep going to be a good year for wonderland/frangipani/jlj combined shows. a deal was set this summer for the combined operation to expand and with secret meetings being held in michigan this summer disquised as a fair tour to plan a southern route as michigan slows down after labor day. show will come thru carolinas and watch out florida. looking to take breiter spots as booking agent is working hard. this combined modeling operation will rival the NAME merger as ideas were gained from participants in that merger. tried not to let out this secret but it is time to make the move.
Skywheelrider
Friday, December 31, 2004 5:31:14 PM
Thanks Britt! And if you make it up here this year, you really will see a model yellow Sky Wheel! (Inside joke folks. lol)
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
JustinJames
  •  JustinJames
  • 85.68% (Honored)
Wednesday, January 26, 2005 5:56:33 PM
Tsunami has been renamed to BIG KAHUNA

Delerium (Mega Dancer) is being COMPLETELY redesigned. Toss up between...

Screaminator
PsychoSpin
tamadachi76
Thursday, January 27, 2005 5:37:57 PM
I like "PsychoSpin" Any chance we see some pix?
Have you paid your dues Jack? Yeah I paid my dues. The check is in the mail.
JustinJames
  •  JustinJames
  • 85.68% (Honored)
Thursday, January 27, 2005 6:41:24 PM
Pics comming soon. Mr. Hurley and I are workin on it.[;)]
skydiver77
Friday, January 28, 2005 7:35:40 AM
I would model a midway , yet would be afraid for my Cummons models, for falling onto the floor. Off-topic here, but i used to draw drawings of rides. I have about 25+ drawings of most rides on the midway. I showed the drawings to Bobby that runs the SideWinder on Inners, he said Ben, you should be a designer. Well, in school today , bored as hell again, LOL, i was thinking up something and drew down a future carnival ride possibly. Not sure if KMG rides would make it, but it's alot simiilar to the Freak Out & FireBall rides. My invention is the " Crazy Spin ". It consists of 2 rides, 2 booms swinging back & forth 'til they loop over top, away from one another, alot like the Kamikaze/Sky Master booms. The turntables will look like UFO's.

While rocking 'til they loop, the UFO gondolas will spin like the FireBall gondola / claw. I wonder if KMG could make it?, wow, i can picture such a ride in my mind. That would be a super addition to Mid-America's midway, Strates', Reithoffer's, anyone's really! The KMG Crazy Spin! What'd you all think of it? The signs will look alot similar to the Kamikaze signs at the top & say Crazy Spin on them, with the top of the C going into a swirl, neon colors, the works.

~Ben