BSA Mike
Friday, December 24, 2004 6:57:16 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Dan L.

Mike, I told my wife that I "won" it just like all the clothes she buys are "always" on sale.[;)]LOL.

BTW, Monday night is going to be very interesting. With all the auctions closing within minutes of each other it will be fast and furious.

Lol damn sure will be fast and furious...
Skywheelrider
Friday, December 24, 2004 4:51:44 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by BSA Mike

Quote:

quote:

Mike, I told my wife that I "won" it just like all the clothes she buys are "always" on sale.[;)]LOL.

BTW, Monday night is going to be very interesting. With all the auctions closing within minutes of each other it will be fast and furious.

I guess that means everyone interested will be glued to a computer screen that night. lol
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
BSA Mike
Friday, December 24, 2004 5:19:59 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by BSA Mike

Quote:

quote:

I guess that means everyone interested will be glued to a computer screen that night. lol

If im home, im home..if not...oh well...wasn't meant to be lol
Skywheelrider
Friday, December 24, 2004 5:58:26 PM
Yeah, I hear ya Mike. lol
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Steve F.
Friday, December 24, 2004 9:54:40 PM
Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Monday, December 27, 2004 4:39:18 PM
bump, closing night
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
Matt C.
Monday, December 27, 2004 5:00:24 PM
Cobra commin my way...
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
BSA Mike
Monday, December 27, 2004 5:01:06 PM
Well lost the bid for the hamptons, congrats to Brett on the score...

anyone else know who won what?
cny_chris
Monday, December 27, 2004 5:12:35 PM
Auctions are still closing as I post this... some of the names are familiar, but as for exactly who they are -- in some cases that remains a mystery, lol. BTW, I'm not bidding.... so I am not and will not be among the winning bidders...
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Monday, December 27, 2004 5:28:14 PM
okay, some numbers......

gravy train-430
cobra-330
mgr-318.13
kiddie rides-357.25
tempest-393.88
bobs-315
tilt-485
ferris wheel-300
rock o plane-365
loop o plane-191.38 (no reserve)
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
BSA Mike
Monday, December 27, 2004 6:09:02 PM
cny_chris
Monday, December 27, 2004 6:17:50 PM
Mike - I believe that seller was the one who had the "Miniature Amusement Park" for sale a little while back (which didn't sell). Looks like they are testing the waters and selling the models individually. Looks like more Cummons pieces to come possibly.....[:D]
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
BSA Mike
Monday, December 27, 2004 6:19:16 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by cny_chris

Mike - I believe that seller was the one who had the "Miniature Amusement Park" for sale a little while back (which didn't sell). Looks like they are testing the waters and selling the models individually. Looks like more Cummons pieces to come possibly.....[:D]

yepp except these dont have bases..
Ohio Ron
  •  Ohio Ron
  • 50.72% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Monday, December 27, 2004 6:21:08 PM
It is the same person. Here is a link to the completed auction that didn't sell:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/e...2019&item=3946771045 
Ryan Russell
Tuesday, December 28, 2004 2:08:23 AM