Skywheelrider
Friday, December 24, 2004 4:49:57 AM
To all of us carnival fans, showfolk and anyone else who visits the great MCW message board, a blessed CHRISTmas to all from here in snow covered Michigan! May your CHRISTmas be bright and merry, and let us remember the real reason that CHRISTmas is celebrated.

"And it came to pass in those days that a decree went out from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be registered. This census first took place while Quirinius was governing Syria. So all went to be registered, everyone to his own city.

"Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazereth, into Judea, to the city of David, which is called Bethlehem, because he was of the house and lineage of David, to be registered with Mary, his betrothed wife, who was with child.

"So it was, that while they were there, the days were completed for her to be delivered. And she brought forth her firstborn Son, and wrapped Him in swaddling cloths, and laid Him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn.

"Now there were in the same country shepherds living out in the fields, keeping watch over their flock by night.

"And behold, an angel of the Lord stood before them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were greatly afraid. Then the angel said to them, 'Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people.

"'For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. And this will be the sign to you: You will find a Babe wrapped in swaddling cloths, lying in a manger.'

"And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host, praising God and saying:

"'Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, goodwill toward men!'" LUKE 2:1-14 NKJV

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Rkey2000
Friday, December 24, 2004 4:59:10 AM
Back at you skywheel. Hows the weather in Michigan today? About the same as Wisconsin I bet. We just warmed up a couple degrees here to a balmy 0 degrees.
Matt C.
Friday, December 24, 2004 5:11:45 AM
Merry Christmas to you too Chris. Have a good one.
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
korny_carny
Friday, December 24, 2004 5:20:35 AM
Boils The Clown
Friday, December 24, 2004 7:40:49 AM
I knew it was only a matter of time until you started this topic, Hurl. Anyrate, I wish your the same & be safe over the holidays cuz it's a jungle out there.
Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~
flamo
  •  flamo
  • 87.94% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, December 24, 2004 7:56:39 AM
To All::

The friends and family are gathering here, those who can't be here are remembered. Thanks are being given for our blessings and praise to the ONE who makes it all possible. Greetings and thanks to Matt who has made it posssible to renew old friendships. I ask your prayers and well wishes for Pinetar, who is back in the hospital for tests. That's all the detail I have. May each of you have the most Blessed CHRISTmas of all.

Flamo and family
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
plbrown
Friday, December 24, 2004 3:17:03 PM
Merry Christmas Sky
PAULA
Paula
UserPostedImage
orphaned
Friday, December 24, 2004 3:49:48 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone here at MCW! You're all a good bunch of people and I would not hestiate to say that there is a tighter bunch of people on ANY message board on the internet than right here! It was great meeting many of you in person in 2004 and I hope to meet more of you in '05!
Skywheelrider
Friday, December 24, 2004 4:50:12 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Boils The Clown

I knew it was only a matter of time until you started this topic, Hurl. Anyrate, I wish your the same & be safe over the holidays cuz it's a jungle out there.

I post it every year on CHRISTmas Eve there Mr. Boils. Been doing it since probably the first message board a few years ago. Have a blessed night sir! [:)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Boils The Clown
Friday, December 24, 2004 7:15:17 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Quote:

quote:

I post it every year on CHRISTmas Eve there Mr. Boils. Been doing it since probably the first message board a few years ago. Have a blessed night sir! [:)]

Make sure you find what Santa Boils drops off tonite. [;)]]
UserPostedImage
Steve F.
Friday, December 24, 2004 9:40:33 PM
As you know, im not at all into the organized religion stuff but I'm feeling the xmas vibes after the nice xmas party my neighbors had.

I also just played a long round of Wolfenstien MP where I refused to shoot the other players...... Xmas Truce style 🙂 Damn im such a nerd! *LOL* [:D]

edit:

Ohh yeah Merry Xmas and whatever else!
Steve F.
Friday, December 24, 2004 9:44:48 PM
Quote:

quote:

Make sure you find what Santa Boils drops off tonite. [;)]]

Shoot, I don't think I ever want to know. Your nickname still scares the crap out of me! *ROTF*
Boils The Clown
Friday, December 24, 2004 11:15:36 PM
BOO !!
UserPostedImage
monkey boss
Saturday, December 25, 2004 1:41:24 AM
Gibtown is wet but warmer than up there!! Merry Christmas boys and girls... Stay safe one and all
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Saturday, December 25, 2004 4:15:27 AM
Merry Christmas , chris !...