cny_chris
Sunday, December 19, 2004 3:01:40 PM
Reserve has not been met.... so that should mean no winning bidder.....provided that the reserve isn't met in the closing minutes of the auction....
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
Dan L.
  •  Dan L.
  • 60.96% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Sunday, December 19, 2004 3:11:17 PM
Yes that is true, the reserve will not be met. It is most likely very high. However the seller has the option of taking the highest bid even if the reserve is not met. I still am hoping that they split this auction up.
Skywheelrider
Sunday, December 19, 2004 4:59:27 PM
Final numbers: Reserve not met, high bid was $2997.00 by a late entry. Looks like it was a bidding war between two bidders and the last one snuck in on them, they tried to outbid in retaliation but did not bid high enough. Now we see if they relist them (I think they will, in my veiw).
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Donnaeli
Sunday, December 19, 2004 5:10:53 PM
Yes,

We will relist tomorrow evening (Monday). Each one will go up individually and they will have a fairly low reserve on them. Good luck to everyone!

Donna
Skywheelrider
Sunday, December 19, 2004 5:14:05 PM
Ah, thanks Donna, now it will get real interesting. I would guess you will be very successful listing them individually. Good luck!
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain