Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, November 22, 2004 3:34:19 AM
after seeing skywheelriders pics from the ohio state fair, it got me wondering, did anyone see any old sideshows working this year? anything new?
Skywheelrider
Monday, November 22, 2004 3:56:59 AM
Besides the Ohio State Fair, I saw a sideshow at the Lucas County Fair in Maumee, Ohio. I also saw one at the Lake County Fair in Crown Point, Indiana and then that same one at the Hancock County Fair in Findlay, Ohio, as well as some more at the Lake County Fair, and a couple at the Wisconsin State Fair.

EDIT: Add the Ionia Free Fair, they had a few small sideshows as well (Giant Rat, Smallest Horse, etc.)

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
the_rock401
Monday, November 22, 2004 4:20:03 AM
The only sideshow(s) I saw were at the Steele County Free Fair in Owatonna, Minnesota. The World's Smallest Woman was there, as well as a couple other sideshows (can't remember).

Speaking of the SCFF, I'll have pics up in a few minutes.

Your Minnesota MCW Correspondent
Paul
Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, and sometimes you have to take a rain check.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL
Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Monday, November 22, 2004 4:57:09 AM
Lake County Fair in IN had 3 different sideshow operators booked in. Giant Rat, Giant snake, full animal side show, largest horse, largest gator, small horse and more
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
orphaned
Monday, November 22, 2004 7:57:50 AM
Whatever happened to Headless Helga and the Wild Woman?

"The Wild Woman...come see her now...locked behind bars for your protection....her only friend is a snake....In 1965 a scientific experiement was conducted on unsuspecting victims...come see the result now....The Wild Woman"
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, November 22, 2004 8:01:22 AM
with all the technology and computerization, youd think someone would build something very unique. ive thought that way about funhouse and dark rides too.
J-bird
Monday, November 22, 2004 2:42:53 PM
Any Ten-In-Ones on the road this year ?
Boils The Clown
Monday, November 22, 2004 5:16:14 PM
This is a question for good o'l ..Utah Showman .
Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~
Boils The Clown
Tuesday, November 23, 2004 1:52:02 AM
That's only because of the mooches tearing up the props & what not. Just think of what a field day they have with .... all the technology thats out there in special effects.....& dark ride props. It's bad enough that they tear up a darkride that don't have jack in it . I think they do it cause they find out very quickly that they are the one being jacked !! LOL ..
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by Tre in GA

With all the technology thats out there in special effects I am suprised no one has really hooked up a Dark Ride yet.........
You could really do alot these days.
tre in ga

Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~