Skywheelrider
Monday, November 1, 2004 2:28:19 PM
http://photos.yahoo.com/cm_hurley  . Enjoy. [/color]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
tamadachi76
Monday, November 1, 2004 7:27:33 PM
Where u git all this time Hurley?! Just joshin ya. Sweet stuff as always.
Have you paid your dues Jack? Yeah I paid my dues. The check is in the mail.
Boils The Clown
Monday, November 1, 2004 8:37:54 PM
I always enjoy your albums , Skyride !
Just how many pics do you actually have under your belt ?

Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~
Skywheelrider
Tuesday, November 2, 2004 1:57:44 AM
Thanks Mike and Boils. Time? Well, now that the season is over, I basically have some evenings free, so I might as well upload some photos, eh? And Boils, over the last 12-14 years I have ammassed thousands of photos, both print and digital. I have pics of basically every ride owned by every show in Michigan over that time period, plus more recent shots of shows in Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, and Wisconsin, plus some from a show in Pennsylvania I saw back in 1997. Plus joints, food trailers, office trailers, ticket boxes, racked rides, trailers, midway shots, special effects (like double exposures, long exposures, etc.), you name it. On the week long trip I took this past August to Indiana, Wisconsin, Ohio, adn Illinois, and ending in Michigan, I took close to 2000 photos alone. So, yeah, I have a lot of photos. lol
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Skywheelrider
Tuesday, November 2, 2004 5:24:27 PM
Added some more photos from 2003, this time Masters Rides of Saginaw, Michigan. Or should I say FORMER show, since they were only on the road as a show in 2003. Years and years ago I recall seeing a "Masters Rides" at the National Forest Festival in Manistee, Michigan (early-mid 1980's), and in the 1990;s they booked most of these rides with Skerbeck Brothers Shows, before going it alone in 2003. The Mighty Mac, Central Park, and a couple of the food trailers were back with Skerbeck this season, the rest were sold (the Star Maze in fact was sold to a show that had it at the 2004 Canadian National Exhibition with Conklin, not sure where the rest went). Anyways, enjoy, they had a beautiful Watkins Hustler, I think you will agree, and a nice small show overall.

http://photos.yahoo.com/cm_hurley 

Boils The Clown
Tuesday, November 2, 2004 6:23:27 PM
Wow , Skyride ! I admire your huge collection of carnival photos . I got another question though ..............well maybe 2 .[;)]

With all of those photos , being in the thousands, does it take up alot of room where ever they are stored ?... or are they all in your yahoo space ?

Just wondering , but very interested.[^]

Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~
Skywheelrider
Tuesday, November 2, 2004 6:28:48 PM
Well, I have quite a few "print" photos (on paper) from mostly 1993-2001 (with a few prior to 1993), and a bunch from 2002 on floppy discs (I had a Sony digital camera that used them), and from 2003, 2004 I have the photos burned to CDR's. Quite a few CDR's. I plug the camera in at the end of the day, upload them, then burn them to CDR. Really, I only have some edited photos (with my name added) stored on my lap top at the moment. I make sure to burn the raw photos to CDR, I will never rely on the internet to store my photos, only to post some of them for your and others viewing pleasure. [;)]
2ndgencarnie
Wednesday, November 3, 2004 7:25:17 AM
Still no pics of CTA, lets get it together[;)]
Skywheelrider
Wednesday, November 3, 2004 7:40:39 AM
Yeah yeah, I know. lol Like I said, look for a nice article and pics of C.T.A. in either the December (most likely) or January issue of Carnival Magazine. And maybe even your pic! lol
Skywheelrider
Sunday, November 7, 2004 7:04:37 AM
http://photos.yahoo.com/cm_hurley 
[/color]
korny_carny
Tuesday, November 9, 2004 10:26:12 AM
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

(the Star Maze in fact was sold to a show that had it at the 2004 Canadian National Exhibition with Conklin, not sure where the rest went).

The Hi Lite Spinner was also at the CNE.
Dan L.
  •  Dan L.
  • 60.96% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Wednesday, November 10, 2004 1:40:35 PM
Chris everytime I try to link onto your yahoo pics it restricts me and asks me to sign in. So I sign in using my Yahoo id and password. Still won't let me see them. Any ideas?
swooper
Wednesday, November 10, 2004 2:56:54 PM
i have the same problem. i cant get to the photos either.
Dan L.
  •  Dan L.
  • 60.96% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Wednesday, November 10, 2004 2:59:32 PM
Okay, this makes me think the problem may be with Yahoo. If anyone else is having problems please post.
Skywheelrider
Wednesday, November 10, 2004 3:01:31 PM
I don't know guys, all the albums are public albums, no restrictions. There is a way to allow certain email address access to the photos for viewing, PM me your email addresses and maybe I can try that. Anyone else have trouble?