rdcolles
  •  rdcolles
  • 57.6% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Thursday, October 28, 2004 2:14:18 AM
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

What is that supposed to mean Mr. Boils? Just curious. Yeah Robin, I guess for you that is an image to be proud of then, appears to be well deserved.

Come on Chris, image to be proud of? I think the best example of an image to proud of is the one Boils the clown posted of you!
Skywheelrider
Thursday, October 28, 2004 3:08:47 AM
Thanks for proving my point. Boils, I did not start this "flame war," but if I do get flamed I will defend myself. I will not start a topic that is a deliberate attempt at a "flame war." That is not a "mature" thing to do. Oh, and thank you Tre, I agree 100%.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Boils The Clown
Thursday, October 28, 2004 11:42:41 AM
Yo Skyride,
May I also say 1 more thing,
speaking of pointing something out..........
Why does your profile say that your gender is FEMALE ?
I never knew that you were a chick, & if So sorry I disrespected you ever in the past, only cuz I charish Females like my scratch.

Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~
Skywheelrider
Thursday, October 28, 2004 11:57:49 AM
I must have inadvertently changed it by scrolling over it when I was adjusting my signature the other day, I also changed the country. All fixed and right on now. Why did you need to look at my profile? I have nothing to hide, I am just curious.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
rdcolles
  •  rdcolles
  • 57.6% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Thursday, October 28, 2004 4:04:18 PM
引用:

quote:

Why did you need to look at my profile? I have nothing to hide, I am just curious.

Talk about paranoid.
Skywheelrider
Thursday, October 28, 2004 4:31:53 PM
Nope, WRONG AGAIN. Can you get anything right? I don't care who looks at my profile, I was just curious that's all. Why do you care anyways? I have nothing to hide. If I did, my profile would be blank except for the username.
Boils The Clown
Thursday, October 28, 2004 10:38:40 PM
LOL ...

SKYRIDE ,
I ONLY SAW THIS ERROR YOU MADE CUZ I WANTED TO REPLY WITH A QUOTE (BY YOU) & CLICKED ON THE "PM" ICON INSTEAD. MY BAD & MY MISTAKE ! THAT'S ALL ..........LOL

UserPostedImage
Skywheelrider
Friday, October 29, 2004 5:19:33 AM
Ah that's okay, no problem. I was just curious, that's all. No harm done, and I am glad you pointed that out, I might have not noticed it, at least for awhile.
Boils The Clown
Friday, October 29, 2004 6:37:31 AM
Skyride,
[^]Your Welcome[^] & I hope you would do the same for me if it happened to me ? Ya know da' Hurley , even knowing we goof on each other , I still got your back ! [;)]
引用:

quote:

Ah that's okay, no problem. I was just curious, that's all. No harm done, and I am glad you pointed that out, I might have not noticed it, at least for awhile.

UserPostedImage
Skywheelrider
Friday, October 29, 2004 5:57:18 PM
No problem Boils.