rdcolles
  •  rdcolles
  • 57.6% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Monday, October 25, 2004 7:20:49 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

No your not SkyRide ! Just Admit That your trying to point out a few dings he made !!

Boils, it is "you're," or "you are," not "your," and you should only capitalize the first letter of a sentence and proper names. In any case you are incorrect with your statement, "Sherlock."

I love it. The guy who can't spell color right criticizing other people's spelling.
Carnie_Joe930
Monday, October 25, 2004 8:53:27 AM
Quote:

quote:

Boils The Clown Posted - 10/19/2004 : 12:52:35 AM

............LOL.......Well Duuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh ! Maybe we should have a beting pool on the next spelling & grammar mistake topic !!!

Boils, Boils, Boils......it's "b-e-t-t-i-n-g".
Boils The Clown
Monday, October 25, 2004 1:44:31 PM
CarnieJoe,
LOL........That's My Point !

Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~
iridescent.girl
Monday, October 25, 2004 9:02:55 PM

Quote:

quote:

I love it. The guy who can't spell color right criticizing other people's spelling.

I seem to recall just reading your criticism about definitions that you failed miserably at.

Also, Colour is spelled correctly. It is the British form of the word Color that Americans use. Although, I'm quite sure your witty and clever response to that will include some form of hate or racism.

You're becoming quite predictable. And starting to bore me. ::yawn::
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
Skywheelrider
Tuesday, October 26, 2004 3:58:58 AM
Robin if you really knew what was going on you might actually have a clue. Boils and I were kidding with each other, not just in this topic but a couple of others on the same evening. Grow up, will you? You take yourself way to seriously. Yeah, waiting for a nasty response, just like iredescentgirl is, as seems to be your usual way of handling things. One more thing, you must have lots of time on your hands, to keep changing the colour and font of your signature to match mine (yeah, you are predictable, I changed it twice just to see if you would change yours, and sure enough....).
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Boils The Clown
Tuesday, October 26, 2004 11:36:34 AM
WOW ! That's A fight in my neighborhood !
UserPostedImage
rdcolles
  •  rdcolles
  • 57.6% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Tuesday, October 26, 2004 2:19:09 PM
Quote:

quote:

Also, Colour is spelled correctly. It is the British form of the word Color that Americans use. Although, I'm quite sure your witty and clever response to that will include some form of hate or racism.

Well since this isn't Britain then I guess color is NOT spelled correctly. It's interesting to note that although he posts using the British spelling of color, other words, such as tire (which is spelled tyre in Britain) he spells the American way. What's up with that? So tell us "English Major", is it correct grammar to just mix British and American spelling any old way you want? We're all holding our breath waiting for your answer.
Quote:

quote:

Well now you've hurt my feelings. Enough is enough. Either delete that statement or I ask Matt or Ryan to. Got it, or should I repost this message in big multi-colored letters? Thanks.
iridescent.girl
Tuesday, October 26, 2004 3:10:55 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by rdcolles

Quote:

quote:

Well since this isn't Britain then I guess color is NOT spelled correctly. It's interesting to note that although he posts using the British spelling of color, other words, such as tire (which is spelled tyre in Britain) he spells the American way. What's up with that? So tell us "English Major", is it correct grammar to just mix British and American spelling any old way you want? We're all holding our breath waiting for your answer.
Quote:

quote:

Well now you've hurt my feelings. Enough is enough. Either delete that statement or I ask Matt or Ryan to. Got it, or should I repost this message in big multi-colored letters? Thanks.

"Wah Wah Wah"

It's really quite simple. You stop picking on people and I'll stop picking on you.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
rdcolles
  •  rdcolles
  • 57.6% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Wednesday, October 27, 2004 1:55:49 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by iridescent.girl

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by rdcolles

Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

"Wah Wah Wah"

It's really quite simple. You stop picking on people and I'll stop picking on you.

Well I have to say I was expecting a better response from you than that. Now we'll never know whether it's correct grammar to mix British and American spelling. We'll never know why Hurley spells some words the British way and others the American way.
rdcolles
  •  rdcolles
  • 57.6% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Wednesday, October 27, 2004 1:58:34 AM
Quote:

quote:

Robin if you really knew what was going on you might actually have a clue. Boils and I were kidding with each other, not just in this topic but a couple of others on the same evening. Grow up, will you? You take yourself way to seriously. Yeah, waiting for a nasty response, just like iredescentgirl is, as seems to be your usual way of handling things. One more thing, you must have lots of time on your hands, to keep changing the colour and font of your signature to match mine (yeah, you are predictable, I changed it twice just to see if you would change yours, and sure enough....).

Yes Chris, I have LOTS of time on my hands, because I don't go to church 10 times a day!
Skywheelrider
Wednesday, October 27, 2004 2:47:49 AM
Oh well, just goes to show everyone how mature you really are. I thought I was dealing with a mature adult, I guess I was wrong. [xx(]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
rdcolles
  •  rdcolles
  • 57.6% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Wednesday, October 27, 2004 5:15:12 PM
Quote:

quote:

Oh well, just goes to show everyone how mature you really are. I thought I was dealing with a mature adult, I guess I was wrong. [xx(]

Yep, guess you were wrong AGAIN Chris. [:D]
Boils The Clown
Wednesday, October 27, 2004 6:08:58 PM
Speaking of Mature .......................ohhhhh nevermind , you'll see ! [;)]
UserPostedImage
Skywheelrider
Wednesday, October 27, 2004 6:58:07 PM
What is that supposed to mean Mr. Boils? Just curious. Yeah Robin, I guess for you that is an image to be proud of then, appears to be well deserved.
Boils The Clown
Wednesday, October 27, 2004 11:40:29 PM
What I mean by saying that, is you always are saying I'm clowning around & look at you ! Your beyond clowning around & you are having a flame war in a Spell Check & Grammar Topic ,WWWWAAAYYY WWWWAAAYYY OOFFFF Topic ! A Mature one would have posted a new topic to start the war in & go from there ! Makes Ya think , HUH ? & By Saying "Well You'll See" I meant that I will be posting what I'm posting now ! After I knew I would get a response from you 1st ! That's all, Yikes !
Quote:

quote:

What is that supposed to mean Mr. Boils? Just curious. Yeah Robin, I guess for you that is an image to be proud of then, appears to be well deserved.

UserPostedImage