Sue
  •  Sue
  • 50.42% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Thursday, October 21, 2004 11:32:40 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/e...;ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT 
it's a Christmas decoration one, but still a Skywheel. I thought it had to be when I read the "double Ferris Wheel" title.
BSA Mike
Thursday, October 21, 2004 11:36:43 AM
high bid, CHURLEY for $2,000 ...damn chris ...lol j/k
Skywheelrider
Thursday, October 21, 2004 1:46:45 PM
Hah, still not as much as SilverDollarMike bid on that YANKEES 2004 WORLD SERIES CHAMPS! t-shirt, hoping to get a jump on everyone else!
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
BSA Mike
Thursday, October 21, 2004 2:20:59 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Hah, still not as much as SilverDollarMike bid on that YANKEES 2004 WORLD SERIES CHAMPS! t-shirt, hoping to get a jump on everyone else!

Owch, yet nothing holds a candle to a lions superbowl shirt that you pre ordered 15 years back [;)]
DiverDriver
Thursday, October 21, 2004 2:48:45 PM
....or a Buffalo Bills championship shirt.....I'm still reeling from those 4 straight losses!!
BSA Mike
Thursday, October 21, 2004 3:02:10 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by DiverDriver

....or a Buffalo Bills championship shirt.....I'm still reeling from those 4 straight losses!!

Lol i hear that
Skywheelrider
Friday, October 22, 2004 3:22:58 AM
Touche' Mike. Of course, I wasn't the one that bid all that cash for the Tennessee Titans Super Bowl Champs with the iron-on numbers so you can add the year. That was a few years ago correct? Looks like you will still be waiting another year before you can iron on the numbers for the year! lol
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
BSA Mike
Friday, October 22, 2004 7:19:02 AM
Quote:

quote:

Touche' Mike. Of course, I wasn't the one that bid all that cash for the Tennessee Titans Super Bowl Champs with the iron-on numbers so you can add the year. That was a few years ago correct? Looks like you will still be waiting another year before you can iron on the numbers for the year! lol

Hey man, say what you say about the titans, the lions havent won any either, as a matter of fact, from what i see..they havent even been to a super bowl......get that far then you can start stabbing at the titans [;)]
Skywheelrider
Friday, October 22, 2004 9:08:44 AM
Yeah well, at least I know the Lions have been bad and I don't try to gloss over it or say otherwise. lol lol

You know, that Sky Wheel looks cool, except one wheel is smaller than the other, what's up with that? And the price, I don't know, I would have to see what they are going for to see if bidding on one would be worth it. Only thing is, I have never seen any of that Mr. CHRISTmas stuff in the store, only online.

BSA Mike
Friday, October 22, 2004 10:37:26 AM
Quote:

quote:

Yeah well, at least I know the Lions have been bad and I don't try to gloss over it or say otherwise. lol lol

You know, that Sky Wheel looks cool, except one wheel is smaller than the other, what's up with that? And the price, I don't know, I would have to see what they are going for to see if bidding on one would be worth it. Only thing is, I have never seen any of that Mr. CHRISTmas stuff in the store, only online.

hey im not glossing anything over, this is the 1st year the titans have actually been bad, every other year they've made it to the playoffs [;)]

and yea i noticed the smaller wheel on the wheel too