FunkyTown
Wednesday, October 13, 2004 10:55:03 AM
Well it's not in downtown Miami anymore, but you could find it in the parking lot behind Miami International Mall. Well this year it seems smaller then the past, but it's still probably fun to visit.

So far what I seen:

Ring Of Fire
Zipper
Dizzy Dragons
Parahos Fury
Wheel - (Not sure which, but I think Playworld has this spot again)

And way more others, but I forgot. [:p]
Skywheelrider
Wednesday, October 13, 2004 11:09:12 AM
http://photos.yahoo.com/cm_hurley [/color]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Boils The Clown
Wednesday, October 13, 2004 12:41:34 PM
That is located right on the property of where "Castle Park" once sat on. I saw that it was torn down on my last visit to Miami. I thought what a shame,[V] cuz it did hold alot of Great memories I had there. As for the house of terror, I guarntee 100% ,not only will it be worse than the location in Downtown Miami but it will & can not ever, be as good as "CAMPUS LIFE Haunted House " that Started it all down there. It was originally at the Dade County Fair Grounds inside all of the expo buildings as 1 Giant & SPOOKY Walk through. It surly did scared the living bee gees out of anyone that enter it !!!! It took the dive when it relocated to the train museum at MERTRO ZOO. Since then It has Always been so BUNK !!!!!! I hope that maybe it has it does have some kind of chance at the new location. Knowing that area , the house of terror will definitly get it's RASH of PUNKS there !I promise that !!!
Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~
crazyspin
Wednesday, October 13, 2004 1:26:38 PM
Cool! Keep us informed with whats going on Chris! [:D]

Yesturday I saw a Mulligan Sea Ray going south on I-95, I don't know who owns it, It would be Interesting to see where it is going.
Doesn't J&J own a Sea Ray?
Skywheelrider
Wednesday, October 13, 2004 2:10:12 PM
No J&J does not own a Sea Ray, but Dick Carl books his in with them frequently, that could be the one you saw 'Spin.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
crazyspin
Wednesday, October 13, 2004 2:32:00 PM
Thanks Chris! Yea, That was probably it! J&J does a lot of stuff down here in the winter. [:D]
FunkyTown
Wednesday, October 13, 2004 3:49:25 PM
Yup yup, it's Playworld!! They've done it for the past 3 or 4 years I think. But all looks great, they have this hearse driving all around Doral and Miami-Dade promoting this event. The radio stations have been telling the people of the new location. So this sounds like it might work this year.

Boils, Ummm .... they might do better here then the downtown area. Well that's what I think. lol! Most people visit Miami International Mall, but most teens and young adults shop at Dolphin Mall that's across the street from MIM. So seeing the signs that are heavily posted around, they might make a big rake in this year.

I'll try to pass buy tomorrow and snaps some pics!! [:)]
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, October 13, 2004 5:21:18 PM
not carl's sea ray as it is still sitting on our lot. gary is in elberton and will move it after they close.
Boils The Clown
Wednesday, October 13, 2004 7:42:43 PM
THANK You & please do ! I can't wait ![:p] It does sound appetizing with the promotions though. I wish them luck ! After all, maybe I am wrong ?[xx(]
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by FunkyTown

Yup yup, it's Playworld!! They've done it for the past 3 or 4 years I think. But all looks great, they have this hearse driving all around Doral and Miami-Dade promoting this event. The radio stations have been telling the people of the new location. So this sounds like it might work this year.

Boils, Ummm .... they might do better here then the downtown area. Well that's what I think. lol! Most people visit Miami International Mall, but most teens and young adults shop at Dolphin Mall that's across the street from MIM. So seeing the signs that are heavily posted around, they might make a big rake in this year.

I'll try to pass buy tomorrow and snaps some pics!! [:)]

Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~
crazyspin
Thursday, October 14, 2004 9:01:56 AM
Chris, If possible could you post a up to date line-up [:D]
FunkyTown
Sunday, October 17, 2004 10:49:46 AM
Here's some pics I posted on my sister's Photobucket account:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v140/starlaluna/ 

House Of Terror Site:

www.houseofterror.cc 
crazyspin
Sunday, October 17, 2004 1:57:45 PM
Skywheelrider
Monday, October 18, 2004 4:16:17 PM
Cool pics, thanks for posting them. Playworld looks great, as usual.