mamma teena
Friday, September 10, 2004 8:42:11 AM
It's me agian... Looking for Tom Amacher...aka Silly Rabbit... there is serious trouble at home with his kids...Last heard he was on McDs's but not sure if he is still there...my phone #620-624-1921 (work days) #620-624-5285(home eve's)...Tell him to please call and I will give him Judy and the boys phone # Tahnks everyone.... Mamma Teena

Always,Mamma
"With It...For It... Love It...Live It"
Skywheelrider
Friday, September 10, 2004 8:48:02 AM
Yes Mama, he is still with McDonagh's. In fact, they are in Saline, Michigan this weekend and I am going there tonight, so I will print this out and give it to him.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
mamma teena
Friday, September 10, 2004 2:39:50 PM
Thanks sooooo much ... He called and I told him what was going on and gave him her # said he was gonna call right away.... Always, Mamma Teena
Always,Mamma
Judy
  •  Judy
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Green Help
Friday, September 10, 2004 3:02:19 PM
Thank teena and chris.....keep the kids in your prayers please
The greatest reward of serving others is the satisfaction found in your own heart. The smiles of children are the brightest beacons of happiness.
jfrisoska
Saturday, September 11, 2004 6:08:48 AM
hey judy how are you doing hope ok hi from jay and donna[8]
jaybyrd
JustinJames
Monday, September 13, 2004 4:46:47 PM
Message was given to Rabbit Friday this past weekend by Chris in front of me... Hope all is well soon!!!
mamma teena
Monday, September 13, 2004 6:09:44 PM
Thank you guys sooo much.. He called me right away and I passed on Judy's Phone number... He called her so they are now in contact agian... Agian thanks guys. No wonder I love this site so much[:D] Always Mamma
Always,Mamma
Judy
  •  Judy
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Green Help
Tuesday, September 14, 2004 11:02:41 AM
Hey Jay,
We will be ok... Faith is a wonderful thing.... Thanks justin and Chris so much >:D< you guys are awesome... and teena has special place in my heart and family
The greatest reward of serving others is the satisfaction found in your own heart. The smiles of children are the brightest beacons of happiness.
Skywheelrider
Tuesday, September 14, 2004 11:14:44 AM
You are welcome. Glad I could help. I pray everything is okay.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
JPeperak
Monday, September 20, 2004 2:41:55 PM
Mod Edit: That was just uncalled for.

Put your brain in gear before you put your mouth in drive son.

mamma teena
Monday, September 20, 2004 2:59:09 PM
there was no need for that...
Always,Mamma
mamma teena
Tuesday, September 21, 2004 12:32:53 PM
thank you
Always,Mamma