Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman Topic Starter
Wednesday, August 18, 2004 7:02:50 AM
The report is back, finnaly am catching up on my sleep. Here we go...

Griffith Indiana, The Combo Lot, All Star unit 2, Haney Expostions, Miller Amusements. St Marys, right off of main street. The line up, all of haneys 7 (crazy surf, slide, wheel, trucks, wind jammer, dizzy, and berries), millers dark ride, and all stars gravy train, go gator, 2 hamptons, 1001 nahts.

Hobart IN-Sterling Crown/Rising Star/Big J, small set up for festival week. Look for stan the man with the games there. Rides still arriving.

Berrien Springs MI-Right off of NWI, ryan will give the report latter today.

Don't forget the state fair, always worth the drive.
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
Skywheelrider
Wednesday, August 18, 2004 7:26:54 AM
It is Wade Shows' first unit in Berrien Springs. No joints, a couple of food trailers from the show. No joints allowed is what I understand (I was told there was some bad experiences there years and years ago and they just banned them from the fair). Looking forward to the report of what is there. Between Detroit, Escanaba (Upper Peninsula State Fair), and Berrien Springs, Frank told me Wade will have about 120 rides between the three lots this week (Wade and book ons).
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman Topic Starter
Wednesday, August 18, 2004 8:43:41 PM
add yoyo and slide to all stars ride lineupin griffith

sterling crown- scrabler, octopus, MGR, venture granny bugs, train, fun house and I think 2 more kiddies going in.
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson