Jzrider0720
  •  Jzrider0720
  • 51.58% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor Topic Starter
Monday, July 19, 2004 5:06:50 PM
what are some popular kiddie rides and how many shows own them. im looking for kiddie rides to add to my midway next year and this would be a big help.
korny_carny
Monday, July 19, 2004 5:23:17 PM
The Sellner spin rides are very popular, as are kiddie train rides.. their are alot of kiddie rides out there
Matthew
Monday, July 19, 2004 6:29:13 PM
Hamptons are fairly popular too and the most recognizable. Most of the bigger shows are going with some fine kiddie rides from Zamperla such as the Kite Flyer, Lolly Swings, and Rockin Tug.
Sue
  •  Sue
  • 50.42% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, July 19, 2004 6:39:19 PM
Bulgy the whale! 50 years old and going strong!
njfrank
Monday, July 19, 2004 7:39:18 PM
dragon wagon,slide,or any spin ride are the best i think.
Boils The Clown
Tuesday, July 20, 2004 12:48:42 AM
May I Suggest I "Kidstown" , Which is exact Kiddie Ride where The "Real Life" Boils The Clown's Fun House Started !! It's about a 15 min. Set Up & 15 min. tear down !! I Remember I,....Boils The Clown Would Tear down & NOT even have a drop make-up sweat off My face ! It's an Easy Ride that wins $$$$ !!!

[:o)]Boils Thy Clown[:o)]
Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~
bladerunner
Tuesday, July 20, 2004 6:17:19 AM
tubs of fun would probably work[:D] a superslide also if you dont already have one.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Boils The Clown

May I Suggest I "Kidstown" , Which is exact Kiddie Ride where The "Real Life" Boils The Clown's Fun House Started !! It's about a 15 min. Set Up & 15 min. tear down !! I Remember I,....Boils The Clown Would Tear down & NOT even have a drop make-up sweat off My face ! It's an Easy Ride that wins $$$$ !!!

[:o)]Boils Thy Clown[:o)]

BeauceCarnavalMan
Tuesday, July 20, 2004 9:19:39 AM
Sellner Spin rides, Funslide, Go gator type coasters, Rockin Tug,
MGR, Moser Spring tower ride, kite flyer
BeauceCarnavalMan
Skywheelrider
Wednesday, July 21, 2004 4:10:11 AM
Yeah, I would have to agree on the Sellner Spin Rides, they are just about on every lot I go to. Hamptons are still very popular here in Michigan, Wade Shows travels with them, so does Mid America Shows, Arnold Amusements, Playworld Amusements and Skerbeck Brothers Shows. Also, any ride that "flies" is popular, like the Bumble Bee Bop, Elephant Jets, Dragon Jets, Helicopters, etc. Slides, too.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
orphaned
Wednesday, July 21, 2004 10:34:42 AM
Same here....seems every show has a Sellner Spin Ride whether it's the older barrells, strawberries or the newer dragons, pumpkins or aliens. I see quite a few "Dragon Wagon's" and Orient Express coasters as well and the Hamptons are also out there in force...BUT...WITHOUT A DOUBT...THE MOST POPULAR is the Merry Go Round...but of course, you prolly already have one! LOLOL...but it wins hands down!
ECZenith
Thursday, July 22, 2004 5:16:17 PM
I know every time I see a Rockin' Tug, it seems the most popular of all the kid's rides.
"If you aren't living on the edge, you're taking up too much room."
Matthew
Thursday, July 22, 2004 6:29:03 PM
It's quite intense for a kiddie ride. You really feel it in the end rows of the boat.

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by ECZenith

I know every time I see a Rockin' Tug, it seems the most popular of all the kid's rides.

Jzrider0720
  •  Jzrider0720
  • 51.58% (Neutral)
Friday, July 23, 2004 3:07:37 AM
Here is what i got on my kiddie land now.
-berry go round
-crazy bus
-Bumble Bee bop
-Jallopy Junction
-Hampton
-Rockin' Tug
-Eli Signatire wheel
-Grand Carousel
-fun slide(coming from main midway. being replacerd with a Euro Slide)
im looking to add a few moew pieces. for my nysf layout im adding a construction zone. just fgor the ever, i think. if i have enough pieces left over ill add a coaster for the kiddiee land.
thanks for ur help and keep up the goiod ideas. thanks
orphaned
Friday, July 23, 2004 3:12:30 AM
Sounds like you have pretty diverse lineup as it is...what show?
Jzrider0720
  •  Jzrider0720
  • 51.58% (Neutral)
Friday, July 23, 2004 3:14:29 AM
its just my models. i call the showe zutter amusements.