carnivalluver
Sunday, July 18, 2004 12:16:48 PM
Do any of the American traveling shows have a portable roller coaster or something similiar. If so what groups. Thanks for all replies.
Larry Smith
Sunday, July 18, 2004 3:15:33 PM
Well let's see here.....i will see if I can get this right.....

Conklin Shows - Doppel Looping,Wildcat,Mark IV
Reithoffer Shows - Flitzer x2
Amusements of America - Avalanche,Crazy Mouse
Wade Shows - Zyklon
Ray Cammack Shows - Hi Miler,Crazy Mouse
Butler Amusements - Zillerator
Murphy Brothers - Zyklon
Butch Van Hull - Zyklon

I am sure I have missed a few here and there. Hopefully some ofthe guys can fill up the holes for ya....[;)]
the_rock401
Sunday, July 18, 2004 3:51:28 PM
Steve Vander Vorste has a Crazy Mouse.
Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, and sometimes you have to take a rain check.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL
cny_chris
Sunday, July 18, 2004 4:25:58 PM
Carol Stream Amusements (Tim Magid) has a Zyklon.

"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
Skywheelrider
Sunday, July 18, 2004 4:54:43 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Larry Smith

Amusements of America - Avalanche, Crazy Mouse
Wade Shows - Zyklon
Ray Cammack Shows - Hi Miler, Crazy Mouse
Murphy Brothers - Zyklon
Butch Van Hull - Zyklon

I am sure I have missed a few here and there. Hopefully some ofthe guys can fill up the holes for ya....[;)]

Close! RCS has a Spinning Coaster, sold the Wilde Maus. (just giving you the business)

I have also heard that Butler's Zillerator (Zyklon) actually belongs to West Coast Amusements/Shows. McDonagh's Amusements has a Zyklon, but is not traveling it right now, maybe in the future (set up in Chesaning, Michigan, and runs for that fair only right now).

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
carnivalluver
Sunday, July 18, 2004 6:26:12 PM
Do any of the shows come to Indianapolis Indiana? I have not seen a mobile coaster here ever. Want to though. Thanks
WestCoastPat
Sunday, July 18, 2004 6:29:14 PM
I do not know if Butler's coaster is actually theres or not-I think it is. But they now have another small coaster they just bought off of Davis out here on the West Coast. I will try to get the name of it tonight.
WestCoastPat-Proud Mark of all things Carnival. STILL a "FAN BOY"-and proud of it.
Matthew
Monday, July 19, 2004 3:15:56 PM
It should be Mark I instead of Mark IV.

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Larry Smith

Amusements of America - Avalanche,Crazy Mouse
Wade Shows - Zyklon
Ray Cammack Shows - Hi Miler,Crazy Mouse
Murphy Brothers - Zyklon
Butch Van Hull - Zyklon

korny_carny
Monday, July 19, 2004 3:25:24 PM
what about shows with the Chance Tobbogan? would you consider that a coaster aswell or is it more of a thrill ride?
Larry Smith
Monday, July 19, 2004 3:28:01 PM
See I knew i would miss a few.[:p] Yeah Chris it would be nice of McDonaugh would start moving that Zyklon they got. I'm surprised they dont book that thing out.....no sense of it just sitting on the lot....

OBTW isnt the Crazy Mouse a spinning version of the older Wild mouse or am I just totally off base on that one?? Wouldn't be the first time....LOL