carnygirl
  •  carnygirl
  • 50.36% (Neutral)
  • Operations Topic Starter
Friday, January 2, 2004 6:17:17 PM
i think that someone should put a chat room in here so that when some people are on and would like to chat with others on line. i think that would be nice to have in here. so they can chat all at one time.
thanks and hope to see one soon [:o)]
cny_chris
Friday, January 2, 2004 7:50:04 PM
The squirrel was working on it, last I knew ......

See this topic for more information:

http://www.rideguy.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3702 
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
cny_chris
Sunday, May 9, 2004 4:15:55 PM
Just as a reminder, the Rideguy.com chat room is open.

See these topics for more information:

http://www.rideguy.com/forum/to...E=true&TOPIC_ID=4818 
http://www.rideguy.com/forum/to...E=true&TOPIC_ID=4830 

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
butterfly in reverse
Sunday, June 27, 2004 6:09:22 PM
I have gone to the chat room a few times a day every day for about a week and a half. Only one time were there even people there. Idon't guess we needed a chat room THAT bad.....[8D]
Once I finally figured out how to get in there (which wasn't really that hard)I was all eager to chat with everyone from the board, but it's usually empty. [:(]
“The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right.” ~Mark Twain
cny_chris
Sunday, July 11, 2004 6:47:51 AM
Best bet is in the evening, between 9PM and Midnight Eastern Time. Sometimes there's some folks there earlier or later, but not as frequently now that it is summer. Things will probably pick up once the season is over up north, and over the winter.

Mamatiger
Sunday, July 11, 2004 10:05:06 AM
I've been trying to get in for a few days and all I get is 'Cannot Connect to Server' [:(]
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain
cny_chris
Sunday, July 11, 2004 10:35:02 AM
Mamatiger, try going in with jade.va.us.dal.net as the server..... no problems here with that one....drop me a PM if you're still having problems.[:D]

carnygirl
  •  carnygirl
  • 50.36% (Neutral)
  • Operations Topic Starter
Monday, July 12, 2004 1:06:35 PM
i have been on a few times and no one has been in. we need to know when people are going to be in so that way some of us can go in and talk.. myself i go in around 10 pm or so when kids are in bed. so i can get on and talk.. [:)]
Mamatiger
Monday, July 12, 2004 1:46:32 PM
I was finally able to connect using the jade.va.us.dal.net server...I'll be in sometime after supper [:)]
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain
cny_chris
Monday, July 12, 2004 5:33:04 PM
Quote:

quote:

Posted - 07/12/2004 : 5:06:35 PM by carnygirl

i have been on a few times and no one has been in. we need to know when people are going to be in so that way some of us can go in and talk.. myself i go in around 10 pm or so when kids are in bed. so i can get on and talk..

As I posted before, the best time to drop in is between 9PM and Midnight Eastern Time. With summer upon us, the trafic has been off a bit lately -- even I haven't been in there that early lately, because I am working some long hours. Just keep trying....[:D]

cny_chris
Monday, October 11, 2004 11:09:02 AM
Traffic is picking back up, now....

If you haven't dropped in, please do.....[:D][:D][:D]

cny_chris
Sunday, March 20, 2005 2:24:49 AM
Still there, still going strong after 1 year. Drop in if you get a chance![:D]

Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, March 20, 2005 6:39:22 AM
are you talking about matts chatroom or rideguy.com chatroom?
Skywheelrider
Sunday, March 20, 2005 7:13:29 AM
Everytime I have gone to the chat room, no one has been there.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
cny_chris
Sunday, March 20, 2005 12:54:48 PM
Rideguy.com chatroom, Rhino.

Chris, I think the novelty of the MCW chatroom has worn off... besides, the free-for-alls that occurred there chased a lot of folks off.