mjcarniegirl
Saturday, July 3, 2004 9:02:34 PM
July 21 - August 1 is the Orange CO Fair at Middletown ,NY . Amusements of america is providing the midway . More info can be found on the website >>> www.orangecountyfair.com 
[:)]
cny_chris
Sunday, July 11, 2004 7:05:08 AM
We gonna try to have a MCW get together there?

mjcarniegirl? LuckyStar? Missin it?

And are JimmyD, CarnieJoe930, and lotman gonna be on the lot?

What's good for everyone..... let's try to set something up.
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
Carnie_Joe930
Sunday, July 11, 2004 7:51:36 AM
I won't be there. Still in Florida finishing up on the Trabant as well as some other projects.
mjcarniegirl
Monday, July 12, 2004 7:55:13 PM
I'm game to meet some of you at orange co fair in middletown . I will definately be going there only day that is out is on sat july 24 unless it is later in the evening as i have family obligations that day . a photo of all of us from mcw would be great don't you think ? let me know guys as i live close and i can arrange a day off if i know ahead of time !! you can contact me via email mjsmail@warick.net so we can exchange phone numbers to set up a time and place to meet at the orange co fair .
Damm Carnie Joe I thought you would have been at meadowlands , you still down in hot old florida working ?? Hey saw on the news about some kind of fires down your way . That hasn't affected things at winter quarters have they ?
[:)][:)][:)]

Carnie_Joe930
Tuesday, July 13, 2004 7:51:09 AM
Quote:

quote:

mjcarniegirl Posted - 07/12/2004 : 11:55:13 PM

Damm Carnie Joe I thought you would have been at meadowlands , you still down in hot old florida working ?? Hey saw on the news about some kind of fires down your way . That hasn't affected things at winter quarters have they ?

I don't mind the heat. We take a "siesta" from 3-5pm(when it's the hottest), then work until about 8pm. The wildfires are about 25 miles northwest of where I'm located, but yesterday I awoke to a smokey fog that smelled of burning brush. You can see the huge, thick smoke clouds from here as they head easterly.