•  Sixcat
  • 51.26% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Sunday, June 6, 2004 12:13:48 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Mamatiger

Quote:

School's out (in most places) and summer's finally here. Maybe things will start stepping up now that spring's over.
Good luck in Staten Island. [;)]

Thanks. Looking forward to seeing some good friends that I haven't seen since the club closed in march. It might still be the Reithoffer show but it will be like being on a new show for a change. One good thing, won't have to buy any new show shirts. I'll be living on the blue unit but will go back and forth. Maybe I'll get some pictures of the Orange unit.
Sixcats have nine lives
Tornado
Sunday, June 6, 2004 2:29:53 PM
Sixcat,

where and when is the Orange unit opening in Staten Island?? According to there schedule they'll be in NY city area for a month. I know that they usually play the Staten Island mall, but I don't know if they have other spots that they play there before and or after that? I live about 20 minutes from the mall, so I be going over at some point. Know a few people myself on that unit... Plus my dad is good friends with Patty!

Do you know if Reithoffer is going to be sending rides over to the Meadowlands Fair with Amusements of America again this year? All but one of the pieces was from the Orange Unit...
Sixcat
  •  Sixcat
  • 51.26% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Sunday, June 6, 2004 3:18:13 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Tornado

Sixcat,

where and when is the Orange unit opening in Staten Island?? According to there schedule they'll be in NY city area for a month. I know that they usually play the Staten Island mall, but I don't know if they have other spots that they play there before and or after that? I live about 20 minutes from the mall, so I be going over at some point. Know a few people myself on that unit... Plus my dad is good friends with Patty!

Do you know if Reithoffer is going to be sending rides over to the Meadowlands Fair with Amusements of America again this year? All but one of the pieces was from the Orange Unit...

It opens this Thursday at the Staten Island Mall. This year it's 17 days.

Yes, Patty is sending rides to the Meadowlands. Have no idea which ones.
Sixcats have nine lives