HUSSRAINBOW
  •  HUSSRAINBOW
  • 50.12% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor Topic Starter
Thursday, June 3, 2004 2:35:48 AM
Here are just some recent model pix, I also now have a TopSpin, and re-painted the rainbows main trailer blue, and added some things to the control booth and cloud and stuff.....
hope you like, would love to hear opinions

Rainbow & Breakdance:
UserPostedImage

Rainbow, you can really see the size of the cloud compared to people
also, the control box has been re-done, with Rainbow sign and left panel:
UserPostedImage

Circus Welt, with its massive turret:
UserPostedImage

Rainbow, I completly decorated the back of the gondola, just like our Huss Rainbow, the clouds are even in the exact spots!:
UserPostedImage

Midway, only small but FreeFall will soon be heading down under lol:
UserPostedImage

TopSpin, looks great all lit up, might have to buy a spotlight to go behind the ride:
UserPostedImage

Cheers,
Chris
UserPostedImage
Skywheelrider
Thursday, June 3, 2004 6:33:58 AM
Your models look fantastic, especially the Rainbow. I am going to be repainting mine.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Matthew
Thursday, June 3, 2004 7:00:35 AM
Wow, great work! I love those little details that you've added to your Rainbow. I should paint the trailer of my Rainbow blue sometime. Your Wave Swinger looks great!
crazyspin
Thursday, June 3, 2004 11:18:19 AM
back40
  •  back40
  • 50.48% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Thursday, June 3, 2004 1:47:10 PM
huss.... best thing about your rainbow.... conko the clown in the dog house !!! very nice work very detailed... sven is gettin a run for his money ! and listen does the real top spin towers light up? I have never seen one at night so I don't know..
it's never 'DANGEROUS' being who you are
Matthew
Thursday, June 3, 2004 4:37:26 PM
That's not Conko the Clown though it looks like it.

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by back40

huss.... best thing about your rainbow.... conko the clown in the dog house !!! very nice work very detailed... sven is gettin a run for his money ! and listen does the real top spin towers light up? I have never seen one at night so I don't know..

Bill P
  •  Bill P
  • 81.66% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, June 3, 2004 4:47:03 PM
Better not be Conko the Clown. They are very protective of their trademark. LOL
HUSSRAINBOW
  •  HUSSRAINBOW
  • 50.12% (Neutral)
Thursday, June 3, 2004 7:05:11 PM
lol that definetly is NOT conks logo, that is WITTINGSLOW, who was australias best amusement operators, and the real towers dont light up on the topspin, they are full of water
UserPostedImage
back40
  •  back40
  • 50.48% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Saturday, June 5, 2004 3:11:04 AM
Huss sure does come close to conko... thanks About the spin... I did not know that.. hummm learn something new every day... so the water is a counter balance for the ride just like the dopple loop ?
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by HUSSRAINBOW

lol that definetly is NOT conks logo, that is WITTINGSLOW, who was australias best amusement operators, and the real towers dont light up on the topspin, they are full of water

it's never 'DANGEROUS' being who you are
HUSSRAINBOW
  •  HUSSRAINBOW
  • 50.12% (Neutral)
Saturday, June 5, 2004 3:59:17 AM
Yeah well the water keeps the ride from falling over, lol the gondola is quite heavy
Anyways, here are some new photos, i scrapped that very unrealstic rainbow sticker and put real lights, like on our rainbow, i took them from a photo I took in sydney, and yes wittingslows and conks logos are kinda similar

Rainbow 1:
UserPostedImage

Rainbow 2:
UserPostedImage

Midway:
UserPostedImage

cheers
chris
UserPostedImage
Matthew
Saturday, June 5, 2004 6:13:30 AM
Great work on your Rainbow! I like what you've done to the gondola. Now if you could only go out and try to get a prospective shot of your model and the former Wittingslow's Rainbow. That would be neat to see.
HUSSRAINBOW
  •  HUSSRAINBOW
  • 50.12% (Neutral)
Saturday, June 5, 2004 6:24:59 AM
lol if its in melb, ill take it, and have a photo taken on it hehe
UserPostedImage