BSA Mike
  •  BSA Mike
  • 59.16% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Monday, May 31, 2004 8:33:56 AM
My season is shot, atleast for the next 2 months, depending on how it heals..

Broke my LEg....

how you ask? ..

being an idiot and jumping over the fence on the scooter to continue bulbing the ride my parents just bought me for graduation...

http://ourworld.cs.com/SDSLiMsHaDy7/aladdin.JPG  [/img]

..foot got stuck landed akward, and when i landed i felt it snap,
so it looks like ill be around this place alot more.... [:(][V]

cny_chris
Monday, May 31, 2004 9:06:21 AM
Damn, talk about timing. That sucks.[B)] Of course, I know that you'll find something to do on the lot... I happen to know of a Bobs that needs a good mic man [;)], LOL... Ya don't need two good legs for that....[:D][}:)][:D]

"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
Tornado
Monday, May 31, 2004 9:08:37 AM
Mike,
Sorry to hear that... I hope u have a speedy recovery!
By the way, NICE graduation gift...

Oh, where and when can I see your Skywheel (Rampage) in action??

BSA Mike
  •  BSA Mike
  • 59.16% (Neutral)
Monday, May 31, 2004 9:09:31 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by cny_chris

Damn, talk about timing. That sucks.[B)] Of course, I know that you'll find something to do on the lot... I happen to know of a Bobs that needs a good mic man [;)], LOL... Ya don't need two good legs for that....[:D][}:)][:D]

lol if you think ima take this sitting down your nuts, i will find something to do, u dont need two legs to take tickets infront of the gravitron [;)] but i cant tear down, and thats gunna KILL me

cny_chris
Monday, May 31, 2004 9:17:32 AM
Quote:

quote:

Posted - 05/31/2004 : 1:09:31 PM by BSA Mike

lol if you think ima take this sitting down your nuts, i will find something to do, u dont need two legs to take tickets infront of the gravitron but i cant tear down, and thats gunna KILL me

That't the attitude... figured that you'd find something to do. [:D] Teardowns... there will be plenty of them waiting for ya when you're back on both feet![}:)] Hope things heal up fast for ya! [:D]
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
crazyspin
Monday, May 31, 2004 9:30:30 AM
HOLLY CRAP! Thats a HUGE graduation gift! [:0]
I wish my parents could get me a own ride for graduation! lol [:(!]
crazyspin
Monday, May 31, 2004 9:31:32 AM
PS
Hope you feel better Mike! lol. [:)]
BSA Mike
  •  BSA Mike
  • 59.16% (Neutral)
Monday, May 31, 2004 9:33:06 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by crazyspin

PS
Hope you feel better Mike! lol. [:)]

LOL, thanks Cspin, yea its a pretty kick***graduation gift!
crazyspin
Monday, May 31, 2004 9:35:14 AM
I remember several months back, you were looking at one.
By the way, Is that a Wisdom?
BSA Mike
  •  BSA Mike
  • 59.16% (Neutral)
Monday, May 31, 2004 9:40:19 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by crazyspin

I remember several months back, you were looking at one.
By the way, Is that a Wisdom?

yepp wisdom aladin,

there was one in Greer (usedrides.com) for about 3 years, we looked at it, it needed major work, turns out All County Amusements (plays here) bought it, ive wanted one of these things since the 1st time i rode the old magic carpet version of it, the one we got needs a little tlc, and you all have seen what we do to rides that need some tlc, so we'll get it back at 100%, i was working on the "bub count" last night when i broke my leg

crazyspin
Monday, May 31, 2004 9:51:24 AM
Cool! Hope you have fun with it! [:D]
korny_carny
Monday, May 31, 2004 9:58:44 AM
Dang... lucky man lucky.. maybe my old man will buy me a ride when and if i graduate.. haha

good luck!
Carnie_Joe930
Monday, May 31, 2004 10:38:17 AM
Tough break, Mike!(Pun intended) I did the same thing wa-aaay back when I was about 20yrs old hopping the fence on the Swingin' Gym. Crowd was so huge waiting to get on it that I decided to leap the fence to get the Firemen more tickets for the box. I came down on a softball sized rock and heard that friggin' noise like when you separate the drumstick from the thigh on a piece of fried chicken. Owwww, I can still vividly recall it! My parents had just given me the Chair-O-Plane that was my grandfather's first ride and it was a fixer-upper. Every morning I would wrapped my cast(painted Stars and Stripes like the chopper in the movie, Easy Rider)with a plastic bag and some duct tape to keep the morning dew from softening it and go to work on the ride: welding, painting, etc. No need to stay on the couch--you can do it! Sidenote: If it happened to me today, I'd stay in my housetrailer with the remote in my hand and my girlfriend putting cold washcloths on my forehead.LOL
BSA Mike
  •  BSA Mike
  • 59.16% (Neutral)
Monday, May 31, 2004 10:46:51 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Carnie_Joe930

Tough break, Mike!(Pun intended) I did the same thing wa-aaay back when I was about 20yrs old hopping the fence on the Swingin' Gym. Crowd was so huge waiting to get on it that I decided to leap the fence to get the Firemen more tickets for the box. I came down on a softball sized rock and heard that friggin' noise like when you separate the drumstick from the thigh on a piece of fried chicken. Owwww, I can still vividly recall it! My parents had just given me the Chair-O-Plane that was my grandfather's first ride and it was a fixer-upper. Every morning I would wrapped my cast(painted Stars and Stripes like the chopper in the movie, Easy Rider)with a plastic bag and some duct tape to keep the morning dew from softening it and go to work on the ride: welding, painting, etc. No need to stay on the couch--you can do it! Sidenote: If it happened to me today, I'd stay in my housetrailer with the remote in my hand and my girlfriend putting cold washcloths on my forehead.LOL

LOL yea it was a tough break, when i came down on it, i heard..and felt the snap, and i knew my leg was done...
Mamatiger
Monday, May 31, 2004 12:53:49 PM
I was gonna be a Mama and lecture you on the idiocy of jumping a ride fence on a scooter...UserPostedImage

But I decided just to give you this  instead [;)]

Maybe now I can get you those tunes if you still need 'em!

BTW, NICE graduation gift! Beats the heck out of the computer I got my son...

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain