ECZenith
  •  ECZenith
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Operations Topic Starter
Friday, April 23, 2004 5:17:55 PM
Does anyone know when Faller's 2004 carnival models will hit the shelves in the US?

Also, for anyone that's ordered Model Tech studios models... Are they very difficult to build, and have you had to wait along time to receive your order?

Thanks guys and gals
"If you aren't living on the edge, you're taking up too much room."
tamadachi76
Friday, April 23, 2004 6:30:37 PM
Dunno the answer to the first one but as for the second ?, I ordered the Astroliner, it looks fairly easy to build, probably would be if I had time to build it! lol Much easier looking than RAH kits. Everything is pre-cut, little flashing, some metal parts, clear instructions mit photographs. It probably took a little over a week for the kit to arrive. The Mini-Himalaya is next on my list, maybe after the 4th of July, will probably build that one in 2006. Well gotta run, gotta clean up the barn for a busy season.
Have you paid your dues Jack? Yeah I paid my dues. The check is in the mail.
Matthew
Saturday, April 24, 2004 9:35:12 AM
The new Faller models should be released in October which about the same time that the Wave Swinger was released. The smaller models are released a little earlier than the larger ones.

As for the models from Model Tech Studios. The parts are all pre-cut but I think they require painting. I wouldn't mind getting some of their models but only if they didn't require any painting like the ones from Faller, Vollmer and IHC.