Jagger
  •  Jagger
  • 58.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Sunday, April 11, 2004 11:28:23 AM
Anyone know of any shows playing in upper SC or Charlotte area this spring and summer?
coacoabeware
Wednesday, April 21, 2004 5:48:16 AM
Its is so hard to find ont there, i lived in Kannaplis for a couple of years and we hardly found any. I know that it was Sept 6 - 13 if i am not mistaking. Its off of 49 on the other side of Harrisburg. Its in Concord. If you are coming from Charolotte it will be on the left hand side. The only problem i know they have had in the last couple of years since the new fairgrounds have been built is there isnt enough parking. Or so my mom tells me, but the fair grounds there are really nice.
orphaned
Wednesday, April 21, 2004 6:02:06 AM
Bossman, Eli or Britt may have some answers for you...that's who I'd check with.
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, April 21, 2004 8:47:35 AM
go to www.ncfairs.org  to see the fair season dates for nc. there might be one or two that is not correct but most are. some fairs just have a hard time returning their information. anderson sc is going on or has just finished. can't remember the date. sma was going in. you can also go to the IAFE website www.fairsandexpos.com  and click on find a fair and then by state. every fair that is an IAFE member has their date listed. hey bryan, i did not see yours listed.
orphaned
Wednesday, April 21, 2004 10:16:44 AM
Dunno why britt. Actually, I do. Although I'm on the board, I've taken a much less visible role...and I guess it just isn't getting done....my new job is taking so much of the time I used to have to give to the fair and i gotta have the paycheck...know what I mean?