Hoffa
  •  Hoffa
  • 51.98% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Sunday, March 28, 2004 1:55:33 PM
Why do people that are with-it leave their profile blank? If you feel the need to share your information and knowledge with us, share your name. Are you embarressed that you post here? You afraid the other owners or jointees will figure out who you are? C'mon... if you post enough stuff we'll eventually figure it out.

There are a lot of people that are with-it and give their name:

BSA Mike
Bairbros
With-it
Danial
Sue
Matt
Jimmy D
mamma tenna
Carnie Joe
Alpine Amusements
Scott
Jay
JimB
Shuper
the-novelty-man
RRShow

That is from the first 5 pages of the member profile pages; some infrequent or new posters include:

bBunch
Deb Elliot
Marco Vivona
Blake Huston
SMcDonagh

Good for you to have the guts to list your name. I'm sorry if I missed you and your profile mentions your name.

This is mine.... Where is yours?

http://www.rideguy.com/f...?mode=display&id=144 
A man's legacy isn't the business he leaves behind; it's the family he leaves behind.

crazyspin
Sunday, March 28, 2004 2:07:58 PM
Hopefully Everyone knows my first name by now! [;)]
I agree with you on this!
I wish people would also give what they do, or the shows they have worked for! That always seems to be left blank! [;)]
2ndgencarnie
Sunday, March 28, 2004 3:53:57 PM
I give as much info as possible in my profile. Who knows why others don't.
Majestic Fan1982
Sunday, March 28, 2004 4:36:12 PM
Everybody should know my 1st name from my site they usally also know my email address if they have visit my site. I don't even know if i made a profile on here? If not most likely it's cause i never know what to put in them darn profiles lol.
Skywheelrider
Monday, March 29, 2004 1:58:00 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Hoffa

bBunch
Deb Elliot
Marco Vivona
Blake Huston
SMcDonagh

Good for you to have the guts to list your name. I'm sorry if I missed you and your profile mentions your name.

This is mine.... Where is yours?

http://www.rideguy.com/f...?mode=display&id=144 

In order:
Playworld Amusements (Michigan, south)
Elliotts Amusements (Michigan)
Mid America Shows (Michigan, Indiana, south)
This one should be obvious. [;)]
McDonagh's Amusements (Michigan)

Plus there are some from Wade Shows (I know their user names) that lurk but do not post (right 3rdgenowner? lol), as well as other shows. A lot of the user names are pretty easy to figure out who they are. Hoffa is right though, would be nice if they posted once in a while!

[:)]

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
pinkfluff
Monday, March 29, 2004 5:14:09 AM
my profile is on file. I pretty much talk about my family and the two showmens club, so everyone by now pretty much know my name. And to boot I have only joined recently. Nothing to hide here, proud that I'm with it and for it.
sweet baby
JustinJames
Thursday, April 1, 2004 8:48:29 AM
2ndgencarnie
Thursday, April 1, 2004 9:12:35 AM
JustinJames
Thursday, April 1, 2004 9:43:14 AM
Hardy Har Har. We'll just say I'm withit in a more creative way than some. Heehee. I'm still very much a showmen/ridejock, despite I "retirement". Chris Hurley can vouch for that.
Skywheelrider
Thursday, April 1, 2004 9:59:55 AM
Vouch for what? [?]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Bossman
Thursday, April 1, 2004 10:33:16 AM
After reading Hoffa's post, I went back and changed my profile. I'm not ashamed of letting anyone know who I am. I just really didn't give it much thought as I looked to see what others were listing on their profiles and did the same.
back40
  •  back40
  • 50.48% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Thursday, April 1, 2004 12:00:35 PM
hummmmm I was not on the list either. but you can get my profile at any post office under the listed 10 most wanted ! [:D]
it's never 'DANGEROUS' being who you are
Sixcat
  •  Sixcat
  • 51.26% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Thursday, April 1, 2004 7:08:56 PM
Everybody knows who I am. If you don't, just PM me and I'll answer back
Sixcats have nine lives