Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Monday, March 29, 2004 1:29:27 PM
Da shrimp are jumpin and the da beer is cold. Came about 4pm. Only saw 2 salvaged punk rides going north and a decrepit beat up triple joint trailer. No show trucks, no one set up. Stayed over in Stratesville, NC. Looks like a good fair town. Stayed near a steel recycler, 30 trucks lined up in the am to get in, big joint. Charlotsville is happening also.

Trees blossoming in W.V. yesterday, 81 degrees.

Semi tire blew out to my right oblique, the rubble was a near hit.
UserPostedImage
Ohio Ron
  •  Ohio Ron
  • 50.72% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Monday, March 29, 2004 1:47:41 PM
51° and raining right now in Ohio. Enjoy your vacation and remember to watch your back. You are in Bossman's back yard now. [8D]
Sixcat
  •  Sixcat
  • 51.26% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Monday, March 29, 2004 1:56:43 PM
It's 84 and sunny here in Tampa now. [8D] No reason to go north yet. [8D]
Sixcats have nine lives
bigeli
  •  bigeli
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Tuesday, March 30, 2004 3:00:33 AM
Glad to hear you made it down alright . The weather should be absolutely gorgeous this week , today's a little cloudy , but it's supposed to be real nice the rest of the week . Still got that Remington up here pinetar , lemme know when you're ready . I'll be workin' all week , hope you can make it by , if not i understand .
So, in a few years, if you're walking down a midway and see a Sixcat or a Swinger or a bucket, look around. You might recognize an old man with a smile on his face. Especially if he's saying, "Hey Buddy, can I ask ya?" -sixcat,circa. 2007
back40
  •  back40
  • 50.48% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Tuesday, March 30, 2004 12:09:01 PM
Pinetar glad the bus with the peace signs and the tye die paint job made it to NC.[:D] Have a wonderful time the weather is great down this way yea? you should be in Tampa is right the weather is just marvy !
it's never 'DANGEROUS' being who you are
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
Tuesday, March 30, 2004 3:24:14 PM
Yep, back40, we made it down in the happy bus. Bigeli, the AK47 I picked up on the way down from you should be enough to hold off bossman and his glock.
Actually, if I had a choice, I wouldn't mind moving to N or S, Carolina.
UserPostedImage
bigeli
  •  bigeli
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Wednesday, March 31, 2004 5:02:34 AM
Gimme an Ak over a Glock any day ! Come on down pinetar , the rest of the north and midwest has figured it out , what's one more . [;)]
So, in a few years, if you're walking down a midway and see a Sixcat or a Swinger or a bucket, look around. You might recognize an old man with a smile on his face. Especially if he's saying, "Hey Buddy, can I ask ya?" -sixcat,circa. 2007
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, March 31, 2004 5:39:02 AM
not another d..n yankee. can't afford hilton head. that is for them rich yankees. give me the laid back life of southern nc beaches. sunset, ocean isle. got with bossman and ther's gonna be a roadblock. wanna join us eli. lol.
bigeli
  •  bigeli
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Wednesday, March 31, 2004 5:42:48 AM
I'm in !
back40
  •  back40
  • 50.48% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Wednesday, March 31, 2004 12:35:52 PM
oh man ! a roadblock !!!! drive the 4 wheeler up flip the lawn chair in the back kick feet up on the beer cooler ! yup ! I'm in...
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
Wednesday, March 31, 2004 2:15:46 PM
We yankees done beat the prices out of these plantations with Priceline.com. too cheap to announce over the internet. This joint kicks [system edit], Crown Plaza Resort. Damn, I'm thirsty.
UserPostedImage
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, April 1, 2004 3:36:29 AM
come back during and after easter and see what happens to the prices. hope you enjoy your stay in the south. bossman has departed for points south. be on the lookout. be careful eating those oysters and drinking those suds. that combination has caused a lot of little ones running around the house.
bigeli
  •  bigeli
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Thursday, April 1, 2004 5:41:33 AM
The Azalea Festival is this weekend , mainly vendors and music , one or two Hamptons , and a couple of Bounces , but plenty of spirits . You're right britt , hotels went up yesterday $30-$50 a night . Ahhhh tourist season begins......
Bossman
Thursday, April 1, 2004 11:03:44 AM
Hold on britt and bigeli, we can't just let anyone move in. First Pinetar must be tested by fire and by walking the burning sands. Second, we don't want the neighborhoods going down so we must see what he can bring with him.
back40
  •  back40
  • 50.48% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Thursday, April 1, 2004 11:46:48 AM
boss man I don't think that pinetar will have a problem with the burning sand , right pinetar[;)]key west ring a bell ? [;)] now the fire? hummmmmmmm that could be a problem....