opie
  •  opie
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Operations Topic Starter
Wednesday, March 17, 2004 1:56:38 AM
What are the best living accomadations you have had? We had the discussion about worst places to sleep , now let's talk about the best. JD Pugh bought a custom LQ from Otterbacher about two years before Pugh Shows demise and It had a 28 LQ for his with two slide outs and in the back they had two rooms deemed the execuitve suites. Well the excecutives didn't stay around long so eventually a few of us got to live in them. It had a full size bed with pillowtop matress. Custom built closets, included refrigerator ,and the bed folded up into the wall, with a drop down table for added living space. It had a common shower/toilet you shared with the one other room, so the water was always hot. thanks.
2ndgencarnie
Wednesday, March 17, 2004 9:46:47 AM
the old school Kissel Condo's.
Missin it
Wednesday, March 17, 2004 9:49:25 AM
Hell!, I'm still trying to get over the fact that they even have Bunkhouses>
"Everytime you open your mouth you make it harder and harder to take you seriously"
V. Boombotz

If you can't defend your self don't make stupid comments (please)
bigeli
  •  bigeli
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Wednesday, March 17, 2004 9:49:47 AM
Nothin' beats a balloon store counter top ! [:D]
So, in a few years, if you're walking down a midway and see a Sixcat or a Swinger or a bucket, look around. You might recognize an old man with a smile on his face. Especially if he's saying, "Hey Buddy, can I ask ya?" -sixcat,circa. 2007
jfrisoska
Wednesday, March 17, 2004 11:41:02 AM
wades has some nice bunk houses but the also have some roach hotels
i guess it depends on what unit and who you work for some are MUCH nicer than others . my room had its own shower and toilet all to my self[8]
jaybyrd
john777
  •  john777
  • 67.28% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Monday, March 22, 2004 4:52:11 AM
it would have to be red roachs magic midway nice kaka roach bunk houses
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by opie

What are the best living accomadations you have had? We had the discussion about worst places to sleep , now let's talk about the best. JD Pugh bought a custom LQ from Otterbacher about two years before Pugh Shows demise and It had a 28 LQ for his with two slide outs and in the back they had two rooms deemed the execuitve suites. Well the excecutives didn't stay around long so eventually a few of us got to live in them. It had a full size bed with pillowtop matress. Custom built closets, included refrigerator ,and the bed folded up into the wall, with a drop down table for added living space. It had a common shower/toilet you shared with the one other room, so the water was always hot. thanks.

with it and all for it
john 777

UserPostedImage
2ndgencarnie
Monday, March 22, 2004 8:55:09 AM
Patriot Amusements has to get a nod in this topic. We got the goods baby.