Cstephens
Saturday, March 6, 2004 2:53:20 PM
does anyone know when this event begis in san antonio. there is a carnival there. but where are they setting it up this year. in the downtown area or at the s.b.c center (probly the s.b.c center cause there's more room there to bring more rides and stuff) i know wood's going there, probly for the very first time. i'd like to see them bring every ride the've got (including the new remix if it arrives in texas before the fiesta event) i'm sure reed's going to be there again
JustinJames
Tuesday, March 9, 2004 5:57:03 AM
UMMM... This wouldn't be Wood's first time bro[^]
punkboysa18
Tuesday, March 9, 2004 6:26:15 AM
Yeah it's in downtown... and this is NOT Wood's first time at Fiesta. In fact Michael has his Techno Power there last year! The whole event is downtown = carnival downtown.[:D]
Sixcat
  •  Sixcat
  • 51.26% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Tuesday, March 9, 2004 6:56:45 AM
Dates for the fiesta this year are April 16-25. This is a great time for the city. I lived there from 1980 to 1985 and always loved going. The food is awesome. The midway was always independent and booked by Phil Sheridan so was different every year and was scattered around town in parking lots. One bad experience I had there was, I had to attach a ride for the insurance company I was working for at the time for back payments. ( no names) Man, people really do want to shoot the messenger. 😉
Sixcats have nine lives
punkboysa18
Wednesday, March 10, 2004 7:57:29 AM
Absolutely! The carnival downtown is not the only one in town by far. Wade will probably be split up at two mall parking lot's along with Alamo in another. One year we had a large carnival at rolling oaks (crazy mouse, Xtreme, experience). We also have the Oyster Bake which boast a decent midway, we usually get visits from Matt Armstrong or Bill Hames during Fiesta also.
Cstephens
Wednesday, March 10, 2004 9:02:58 AM
wow. auful lot of shows in town during fiesta. when ever those shows come to town during fiesta this year. i would like to know where they are.