Teddybear_Lar
Thursday, February 13, 2003 11:09:34 AM
I've got an idea. For carnies that have worked the games it might be cool to be a jointee or agent(I'll take this title, Squirrel-thanks) after 50 posts. For 100-200 you could be head of the joint.Maybe after 200 you could be games owner or something. maybe after that you could be conc. mgr., then lot man, then show owners kid(HA HA just kidding). No offense to the ride guys but i've mostly worked in joints since the 80's. But I'll still take the title of AGENT for now! CYA on the midway. [8D][8D][8D]TEDDYBEARS[8D][8D][8D]
Teddybear_Lar
Sunday, March 2, 2003 2:51:15 PM
Hey Squirrel buddy, ive amde it to 100, can i be Head of the Joint(HAHA), seriously many thanks to the work you do behind the scenes. If I ever have achance to see you or Matt or any of this gand Ill be honored. THANKS TO YOU ALL!!! [8D][8D][8D]TEWDDYBEARS[8D][8D][8D]
Teddybear_Lar
Sunday, March 2, 2003 2:53:26 PM
or any of this grand chatroom...... soprry.....HAHA [8D][8D][8D]TB[8D][8D][8D]
squirrel
Sunday, March 2, 2003 4:49:57 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Teddybear_Lar

Hey Squirrel buddy, ive amde it to 100, can i be Head of the Joint(HAHA), seriously many thanks to the work you do behind the scenes. If I ever have achance to see you or Matt or any of this gand Ill be honored. THANKS TO YOU ALL!!! [8D][8D][8D]TEWDDYBEARS[8D][8D][8D]

lol - promotion granted

Appreciate the compliments sir, thank you again.

I know that speaking for Matt, Ryan, and myself - it does us all good to know that the work put into this service is noticed. It's a good thing to see your work and efforts pay off in the long run.

We are all glad everyone seems to be enjoying the new system for the most part (little things aside) and we will be always working in the future to better the system that he have online now. The days of the free message board providers are now over, after the many years that the forum was forced to move from server to server, it now has a permanent home, and we look forward to seeing all of you here for a long time to come.

Long Live Matt's Carnival Warehouse!
Teddybear_Lar
Monday, February 16, 2004 2:02:21 PM
Hey Secret Squirrell, hate to ask again but its been a year: can i now be "Agent at Large" instead of Gaming conc.mgr.? Pretty please? THANKS [8D][8D][8D]TEDDYBEARS[8D][8D][8D]
gruelurks
Tuesday, February 17, 2004 5:36:08 PM
So, what happens when you are an agent/jointy/splinterhead for 5 years on the road, and your an 8th level Jester at that point. You decide to move into rides, does that mean you dual-class, and can't advance any further in the other one until you achieve the same rank as the 1st class?

/me off on a tangent, bleak angle

Seriously, that would be cool to have seperate ranks for differnt positions within the show.
Mamatiger
Tuesday, February 17, 2004 5:44:26 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by gruelurks

Seriously, that would be cool to have seperate ranks for different positions within the show.

What about people who work more than 1 position?
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, February 19, 2004 10:20:42 AM
You all seen mine it's "Heat Score". How about starting them out at Roughie then go to Ball Boy,Clerk,Agent,High Powered Agent, Then Head of the Store? Also have Unit Manager, Ticketseller,Goon Squad,Jag, and Patch...

And of course...H.N.I.C.[}:)]
Teddybear_Lar
Friday, February 20, 2004 7:16:41 AM
LMFAO withit!!! HAHAHAHA HA [8D][8D][8D]TEDDYBEARS[8D][8D][8D]
Teddybear_Lar
Friday, February 20, 2004 7:22:04 AM
Oh and gruelurks,you dont have to worry about that! Ive never,ever felt the need to work on rides(except when I was on Wade Shows in 89 and Midway Dave and I would help Jeff and the matterhorn for a bit-but that got us free admission at the Friday night kegger they'd buy)!!! HAHA [8D][8D][8D]TEDDYBEARS[8D][8D][8D]
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, February 20, 2004 12:31:10 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by gruelurks

So, what happens when you are an agent/jointy/splinterhead for 5 years on the road, and your an 8th level Jester at that point. You decide to move into rides, does that mean you dual-class, and can't advance any further in the other one until you achieve the same rank as the 1st class?

/me off on a tangent, bleak angle

Seriously, that would be cool to have seperate ranks for differnt positions within the show.

I don't think I've ever seen an agent go to rides.It's usually the other way around. Unless your like me who has joints and framed a show to lay them down.I never realized how much I liked selling real estate....lol
LuckyStar
Friday, March 19, 2004 2:04:50 PM
I am a jointee....I want a jointee title.....PLEASE! Anything will do...I am not picky

[:D]
squirrel
Friday, March 19, 2004 2:17:30 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by LuckyStar

I am a jointee....I want a jointee title.....PLEASE! Anything will do...I am not picky

- lol - don't tell me anything will do, you'll get "A Jointie Title..." <grin> -
PM me with your ideas and I'll set it up--
Mamatiger
Friday, March 19, 2004 2:18:36 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by LuckyStar

How about just, "Concessions"?
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain
pinkfluff
Friday, March 19, 2004 4:31:54 PM
independent concessioneer, thats me-
flash is cash,
concession owner,
balloon store maiden-
call me
thats whats important[:X]
sweet baby