Bossman
Wednesday, January 28, 2004 5:14:46 PM
Ed is a showman, a showman's showman. He loves to be out front and I think he will be back. A lot of people owe him favors. There is alot of equipment not being used or sold and someone out there will take a gamble on Ed and if he doesn't make it, they will just take their equipment back. Just ship the award to the Three Amigos Home For Unwed Fathers, Gibtown, USA.
bigeli
  •  bigeli
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Thursday, January 29, 2004 4:41:57 AM
You got it guys ! [;)] Hope Florida is a blast , wish I could make it .
So, in a few years, if you're walking down a midway and see a Sixcat or a Swinger or a bucket, look around. You might recognize an old man with a smile on his face. Especially if he's saying, "Hey Buddy, can I ask ya?" -sixcat,circa. 2007
Toni
  •  Toni
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Green Help
Saturday, February 7, 2004 7:44:44 AM
Having personal experence with his personallity I do not feel he will stay down.
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Saturday, February 7, 2004 11:07:10 AM
Quote:

quote:

USA

Ed is a showman, a showman's showman.

Maybe he bought you a drink at he bar, but just ask a real showman what they think of him.
UserPostedImage
JustinJames
Sunday, February 8, 2004 10:23:34 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by back40

OHHHHHH Please!!!!! don't get me started!!! and United shows DESERVES the right to have another show????

We have to have another United out there. Without them, who will make everyone else not look so bad?[}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)]
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, February 8, 2004 12:45:33 PM
Ed needs to hurry up.... The Goon Squads unemployment runs out soon...lol
back40
  •  back40
  • 50.48% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Sunday, February 8, 2004 12:56:48 PM
teeee heeee heeee you are just to much ! [}:)][:D]
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

Ed needs to hurry up.... The Goon Squads unemployment runs out soon...lol

it's never 'DANGEROUS' being who you are
cny_chris
Tuesday, February 10, 2004 2:52:23 PM
I have to agree with Bryan. Ed Gregory will be back. Not might, not may, but will. This guy's got a history of landing on his feet when it seems like he's done for. I'm not counting him out in the least.
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, February 10, 2004 3:03:30 PM
He has burnt too many bridges and lenders.
UserPostedImage
cny_chris
Tuesday, February 10, 2004 6:10:32 PM
Quote:

quote:

Posted - 02/10/2004 : 8:03:30 PM by Pinetar

He has burnt too many bridges and lenders.

Maybe so, but with him I never say never.........
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
Drummer1973
Thursday, September 21, 2023 9:09:14 PM
As a former employee of USA I know first-hand what a die-hard the ol' man was. Just wonder where he would get his bookings though... seems Wade has wiped him out!
Thunderbolt2
Friday, September 22, 2023 9:01:43 AM
The sad shame is that back in 60s-80s this was a really great show, they used to come here and always had a great line up and nice stuff, sad to read that at the end the show and rides looked so bad and had not been taken care of.
ridejocky
Friday, September 22, 2023 9:57:22 PM
Originally Posted by: Drummer1973 

As a former employee of USA I know first-hand what a die-hard the ol' man was. Just wonder where he would get his bookings though... seems Wade has wiped him out!

Ed Gregory died in 2004, not likely he'll be making a comeback soon.
Ride the Zipper?
ridejocky
Friday, September 22, 2023 9:59:04 PM
Originally Posted by: Thunderbolt2 

The sad shame is that back in 60s-80s this was a really great show, they used to come here and always had a great line up and nice stuff, sad to read that at the end the show and rides looked so bad and had not been taken care of.

How long did Gregory have it? His stuff looked okay in the '80s

Ride the Zipper?