punkboysa18
  •  punkboysa18
  • 53.04% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor Topic Starter
Sunday, February 1, 2004 6:48:48 PM
Hey guys! Everyone is getting ready for the big ol' rodeo. So far the rides on site are as follows:
Magnum
Sleighride
Fireball
Mega Drop
eXperience
Tango
Spin out
Zyclon
Starship 3000
and MANY more to come... The rodeo doesn't start until Friday. I actually won't be working the Rodeo, instead Flight to Mars is setting up at a different spot in town, I will be there.[8D]I'll try to get some pics if you'all like.
Skywheelrider
Sunday, February 1, 2004 6:57:53 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by punkboysa18

Hey guys! Everyone is getting ready for the big ol' rodeo. So far the rides on site are as follows:
Magnum
Sleighride
Fireball
Mega Drop
eXperience
Tango
Spin out
Zyclon
Starship 3000
and MANY more to come... The rodeo doesn't start until Friday. I actually won't be working the Rodeo, instead Flight to Mars is setting up at a different spot in town, I will be there.[8D]I'll try to get some pics if you'all like.

Sounds great! Heh, only about seven more weeks to go here in Michigan till the first spot opens![^]

And in Wayne, Michigan right now, cloudy skies, temp is 8 degrees far. with a wind chill of -5. Sigh....[V]

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
the_rock401
Monday, February 2, 2004 3:44:25 AM
Wow. Have fun, that's quite a lineup.

BTW, the Twin Cities is digging out from under a foot of snow this morning. Gibsonton is sounding better and better...

Your Minnesota MCW Correspondent
Paul
Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, and sometimes you have to take a rain check.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL
Cstephens
Monday, February 2, 2004 4:38:21 PM
WHAT??!! a k.m.g tango? unreel. i never expected to see it there. it's probly bishop's. who's spin out is there, wood's or bishop's probly not wade's cause i think they are still working on it in winter hq. surprised to see sleighride there. i guess it's going to replace wade's alpine bobs. so nice to see jim's rides k.m.g experience there. very amazing ride. wonder if pride of texas is coming. i'm very surpirsed to see that k.m.g tango i had no idea bishop would bring it out of winter hq this early. i guess it's next stop after the san antonio rodeo is the houston rodeo.
Cstephens
Monday, February 2, 2004 4:41:00 PM
i'm also glad to see wood's starship 3k. but what kind of ride is the fire ball? is it wade's k.m.g fire ball or someone's larson fire ball? just curious
punkboysa18
  •  punkboysa18
  • 53.04% (Neutral)
Monday, February 2, 2004 5:25:00 PM
Yes it's a KMG Fireball. Today's rides:
Himalaya
Giant Wheel
Skyrider
Wipeout
Scrambler
Turbo Force
more to come...
I'll be updating all week. Are you coming down to the Rodeo Cstephens?
JustinJames
Monday, February 2, 2004 5:36:53 PM
ahh... my "slowride" is there[:D] I bet it looks good though LOL[;)]
Cstephens
Monday, February 2, 2004 5:45:06 PM
i'm glad wade finely brought one of their eli bridge scramblers. but witch one did they bring? the blue and gold one or the one from unit 3 (don't know what color it is now) are you sure it was a scrambler and not the wisdom sizzler?

note: yes, i am going to the san antonio rodeo this year
JustinJames
Monday, February 2, 2004 5:46:58 PM
Just a guess... but is it the blue one from unit 3?
punkboysa18
  •  punkboysa18
  • 53.04% (Neutral)
Monday, February 2, 2004 5:52:22 PM
Yes I am sure it is a blue Eli Bridge Scrambler. It will be located between the Turbo Force and Tango. I was really looking foward to seeing one of their Pirates this year but so far I havn't seen it. There are still lot's of spots on the midway.[:)]
Cstephens
Tuesday, February 3, 2004 1:30:16 PM
did any more rides arrive today or are they still waiting for them to arrive? just curious
punkboysa18
  •  punkboysa18
  • 53.04% (Neutral)
Tuesday, February 3, 2004 1:34:38 PM
Actually today the Crazy Dance(twister) and spider arrived from what I could see, I only drove by because I was late for an appointment. Are you reffering to the Wipeout as your "slowride"? If so I do have to agree, unfortunately the Twister was running pretty slow last year in Poteet as opposed to the year before, hopefully they have it running at the wonderfull insane speed again.[:D]
Cstephens
Tuesday, February 3, 2004 7:07:10 PM
if flight to mas inc isn't going to be at the rodeo. where exzactly are they going and when will they be open when they get everything set up?

note: i'm going to visit them too but i have to know where they are at first
punkboysa18
  •  punkboysa18
  • 53.04% (Neutral)
Wednesday, February 4, 2004 10:34:22 AM
Ok..my mistake, the Zyclon will not be at the rodeo, the Line-up is still great though.[^] Anyhoo, the Flight to Mars (ride) will not be set up, it is in Ft. Worth along with the Storm, we will be setting up the Tornado at Crossroads Mall on Loop 410 and I-10 West. It should be a small spot, majors will be probably us(F2M tornado), Gravitron(Wade), Zipper(ALamo), Sizzler(ALamo), Persian Kamel(Jim's), Mulligan Wheel (Alamo), and a bunch of kiddies...
Cstephens
Wednesday, February 4, 2004 1:24:46 PM
thanks for the info. when did alamo attractions get a mulligan wheel?
wade's zyklon isn't at the san antonio rodeo? bummer. i thought they brought it.