with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, February 2, 2004 11:11:06 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by tubagent

so nick whats really stopping you from telling him just act like me on a midway...lol if they don't like you then they would really hate me ...lol.... oh ya glen you left your scooby-do decoder ring in the box truck again!!!!!!!lol...

I heard you sold it for crack.
Bossman
  •  Bossman
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Operations Topic Starter
Monday, February 2, 2004 1:31:50 PM
2ndgencarnie, I would have taken what withit and I were joking about as two people saying you are doing well. Like we wanted part of the action. As far as you saying what you want to about me, go ahead. But don't let the words jump up and bite you. If I really care what you thought about me, I would have told you to kiss my ***, but then I remember you are just a kid.
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, February 2, 2004 2:17:24 PM
Boss, You never said if your sending that unit to Ohio? I hear the State fair may be up for grabs......
2ndgencarnie
Monday, February 2, 2004 4:59:07 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Bossman

2ndgencarnie, I would have taken what withit and I were joking about as two people saying you are doing well. Like we wanted part of the action. As far as you saying what you want to about me, go ahead. But don't let the words jump up and bite you. If I really care what you thought about me, I would have told you to kiss my ***, but then I remember you are just a kid.

keep calling me a kid, you'll have your day and our paths shall cross.
Bossman
  •  Bossman
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
Monday, February 2, 2004 5:07:58 PM
Just keep looking for the old big man with the cane and a surprise in his hip pocket
gruelurks
Monday, February 2, 2004 5:21:11 PM
Quote:

quote:

Just keep looking for the old big man with the cane and a surprise in his hip pocket

What a colostomy bag?

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Just a light-hearted joke! Just struck me as funny. No offense, really! [}:)]

Disclaimer: I've no part in any side in any flame wars that ensue amongst the various relished memebers of our beloved board. Taken out of the context of a message board, and regurgitated in the back 40, it would probably get quite the guffaw.
JustinJames
Monday, February 2, 2004 5:38:57 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by opie

nope it was pugh shows kissimee florida oceola county fair, after i left gary in 1993 i went on to bigger fish. But maybe thats why jeffs broke. Showman's got it all.lol

And WHAT did he do with the bulbs?????????????????????????????????

Did you see the Musik Express in 2001?
Bossman
  •  Bossman
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
Monday, February 2, 2004 6:32:03 PM
gruelurks, when you get to be a old man like me remember it is better to mess in a bag than in your pants.
gruelurks
Tuesday, February 3, 2004 2:42:53 AM
I only hope I live to be so old! [:D]
2ndgencarnie
Tuesday, February 3, 2004 7:11:13 AM
Quote:

quote:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
jimb
  •  jimb
  • 52.34% (Neutral)
  • Foreman
Tuesday, February 3, 2004 8:45:27 AM
Nick don't be so hard on Bossman, he's only having fun with ya!
If those other shows you said hit on your spots, Bossman sure as
heck can't get them in the future.
2ndgencarnie
Wednesday, February 4, 2004 4:48:09 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by jimb

Nick don't be so hard on Bossman, he's only having fun with ya!
If those other shows you said hit on your spots, Bossman sure as
heck can't get them in the future.

that was your best post yet. I love it. And for the record, im not scared of any show, i got a great relationship with all of my committes, especially the churches, the love the strip joints.