Bossman
  •  Bossman
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Operations Topic Starter
Thursday, January 29, 2004 2:31:07 PM
You and I need to find out the events 2ndgen. is bragging about and cut him out next year. We can put two of everything we own on the midway and smoke 2nd out of town.
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, January 29, 2004 3:01:52 PM
I know which ones. If you knew him personally belive me he does have the right to brag.....lol So, Bossman you want to send a unit to Ohio?
opie
  •  opie
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Operations
Thursday, January 29, 2004 11:09:40 PM
Only in Ohio can you have a home made joint trailer, 2 kid rides and a scrambler and call yourself a show. I spent more at showmans supply on lights and caps then most these shows gross at these spots they fight about. please no one take it personal i'm just enlightening the board as to how trivial some of these arguments are. There's always room for straight up operators no matter how big or how small, you just got to be honest to your committee's and for heaven sakes make opening.LOL
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, January 30, 2004 7:38:54 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by opie

Only in Ohio can you have a home made joint trailer, 2 kid rides and a scrambler and call yourself a show. I spent more at showmans supply on lights and caps then most these shows gross at these spots they fight about. please no one take it personal i'm just enlightening the board as to how trivial some of these arguments are. There's always room for straight up operators no matter how big or how small, you just got to be honest to your committee's and for heaven sakes make opening.LOL

Just out of curiosty which show is that? FYI these spot we are talking about are around 70K ride gross and are onlt 2 days each. I know thats probley not alot to you "Big Show" guys but for 7-10 piece show it's ok in my books.While you are spending that money on lights for that million dollar show we're putting it in our pocket.
2ndgencarnie
Friday, January 30, 2004 8:31:20 AM
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, January 30, 2004 9:48:49 AM
OPIE, Didn't you say you use to work for G.Smith? Is that when you spent all that money at Showmans buying bulbs?...lol. If so, you must of took them with you when you left.......OK I know I said I try not to bash anyone but in this case I'll make an exception.....
opie
  •  opie
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Operations
Friday, January 30, 2004 12:26:34 PM
nope it was pugh shows kissimee florida oceola county fair, after i left gary in 1993 i went on to bigger fish. But maybe thats why jeffs broke. Showman's got it all.lol
Tizim
  •  Tizim
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • 40-Miler
Friday, January 30, 2004 12:31:49 PM
hey opie?? who says jeff is broke
Time?? Is it the wheel that turns,or the track it leaves behind???
*~Tizim~*
opie
  •  opie
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Operations
Friday, January 30, 2004 12:40:42 PM
oh i didn't know he was ok whats the skinny on jeff then????
Bossman
  •  Bossman
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Operations Topic Starter
Saturday, January 31, 2004 9:38:34 AM
withit, now is the time for you and I to slip in on 2ndgen as he has his guard down. Sweet, sweet deal, money for both of us. The deal has fellen out of Heaven into our laps. We've got to move fast and at night, but we'll be on top in two weeks. Return all messages in code from now on.
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Saturday, January 31, 2004 2:08:08 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Bossman

withit, now is the time for you and I to slip in on 2ndgen as he has his guard down. Sweet, sweet deal, money for both of us. The deal has fellen out of Heaven into our laps. We've got to move fast and at night, but we'll be on top in two weeks. Return all messages in code from now on.

I lost my Scooby-doo secert decoder ring. So yougot to switch to the Captain Crunch one[;)]
2ndgencarnie
Saturday, January 31, 2004 5:26:50 PM
i truly wish i was allowed to tell you how i felt about you, i really do.
squirrel
Saturday, January 31, 2004 6:21:24 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

I'm so proud of you! <ducking to avoid incoming violence for that one>
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, February 1, 2004 5:16:18 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by secret.squirrel

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

I'm so proud of you! <ducking to avoid incoming violence for that one>

He must of took his medicine today.....Or can't spell the words....
tubagent
Monday, February 2, 2004 3:46:32 AM
so nick whats really stopping you from telling him just act like me on a midway...lol if they don't like you then they would really hate me ...lol.... oh ya glen you left your scooby-do decoder ring in the box truck again!!!!!!!lol...