with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Thursday, January 29, 2004 2:18:08 PM
I have be seeing more guys being attacked over the last few days for any and every little post. I do my best to behave, but if I am attacked I reply and sometimes the MCW god's have to step in. Griggs accidently posted wrong info which he soon corrected and was beatin up worse than Bush over Iraq. Man, everybody is so serious here anymore. If you don't like what someone posts don't read it. Personally attacking them because their views are differant is BS. I 've said all along I was a $marta$$ and If you have ever read any of my posts you would know that. I start a topic that I though might give another realistic view of the business and am personally attacked by someone over something that DID NOT CONCERN THEM. When that happens I come back with guns blazen because it's on. I was really hoping the topic could get interesting as in an informational way. Insted It turned into a free for all with guys reading to see what so and so said about that guy. For every guy who does'nt like what is posted there are a bunch who do. Are my posts sometimes contraversal and sometimes off beat humor and sometimes offencive to some? Guilty as Charged. But Hate the message not the messanger. If you hate me BIG DEAL! The line forms to the right.....

PS do I get a prize for having a topic deleted?
JustinJames
Thursday, January 29, 2004 2:23:59 PM
Personally, I like you With-It. I agree with most of your posts and wish you all the luck with your show. The only time I step in is when it effects me or close friends. Or if it's just plain out false.
Agreed.
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
Thursday, January 29, 2004 3:05:22 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by JustinJames

Personally, I like you With-It. I agree with most of your posts and wish you all the luck with your show. The only time I step in is when it effects me or close friends. Or if it's just plain out false.
Agreed.

Thanks, I have recieved quite a few letters of support. I try not to post any FALSE info as I haven't paid my dues to the "Rumor Mill" for 2004.....lol
Majestic Fan1982
Thursday, January 29, 2004 9:56:04 PM
Maybe everybody is attacking one and other lately because they are getting cabin Fever stuck inside during the winter months so they are taking it out on everybody else. i dunno just a thought.
As you will see i don't reply to negative posts
iridescent.girl
Friday, January 30, 2004 3:00:10 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

I have be seeing more guys being attacked over the last few days for any and every little post. I do my best to behave, but if I am attacked I reply and sometimes the MCW god's have to step in. Griggs accidently posted wrong info which he soon corrected and was beatin up worse than Bush over Iraq. Man, everybody is so serious here anymore. If you don't like what someone posts don't read it. Personally attacking them because their views are differant is BS. I 've said all along I was a $marta$$ and If you have ever read any of my posts you would know that. I start a topic that I though might give another realistic view of the business and am personally attacked by someone over something that DID NOT CONCERN THEM. When that happens I come back with guns blazen because it's on. I was really hoping the topic could get interesting as in an informational way. Insted It turned into a free for all with guys reading to see what so and so said about that guy. For every guy who does'nt like what is posted there are a bunch who do. Are my posts sometimes contraversal and sometimes off beat humor and sometimes offencive to some? Guilty as Charged. But Hate the message not the messanger. If you hate me BIG DEAL! The line forms to the right.....

I think you have a point, but personally, I think you should just let it go. Things were said, topics were deleted and apologies were made. Why drag it out even further, if only to just rile even more people?
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
bigeli
  •  bigeli
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Friday, January 30, 2004 7:02:26 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Majestic Fan1982

Maybe everybody is attacking one and other lately because they are getting cabin Fever stuck inside during the winter months so they are taking it out on everybody else. i dunno just a thought.

I think you're right !
So, in a few years, if you're walking down a midway and see a Sixcat or a Swinger or a bucket, look around. You might recognize an old man with a smile on his face. Especially if he's saying, "Hey Buddy, can I ask ya?" -sixcat,circa. 2007
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
Friday, January 30, 2004 7:24:31 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by iridescent.girl

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

I think you have a point, but personally, I think you should just let it go. Things were said, topics were deleted and apologies were made. Why drag it out even further, if only to just rile even more people?

I never recieved or asked for an apology.As for "Cabin Fever" I seen that movie....thay ought of called it "crap fever"....lol.Acutally, we just got our first big snow this week so I am trying to talk 2ndgen to come over and tear up some hills if he don't pu$$ out.
2ndgencarnie
Friday, January 30, 2004 8:33:11 AM
im in brotha, i'll be over Sat. morning... dress warm, im in for the long haul...lol
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
Friday, January 30, 2004 9:43:36 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

im in brotha, i'll be over Sat. morning... dress warm, im in for the long haul...lol

ROCK ON \m/