Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Tuesday, January 27, 2004 4:12:02 AM
This question is about rides owned by Ed Gregory. I know some if not most have been sold but what about others. Their Giant Wheel ( not to my knowledge) hasn't been sold, so is there others? Anyone know?
orphaned
Tuesday, January 27, 2004 5:00:57 AM
Dunno...but rumor is ( and again, this is rumor ONLY) that Gregory is looking to frame up another show. Don't be surprised to see him back out there again soon.
bigeli
  •  bigeli
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Tuesday, January 27, 2004 5:25:46 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Bryan

Dunno...but rumor is ( and again, this is rumor ONLY) that Gregory is looking to frame up another show. Don't be surprised to see him back out there again soon.

Uh ohh , rumor mill , rumor mill !! j/k,lol
So, in a few years, if you're walking down a midway and see a Sixcat or a Swinger or a bucket, look around. You might recognize an old man with a smile on his face. Especially if he's saying, "Hey Buddy, can I ask ya?" -sixcat,circa. 2007
LONNOL
Tuesday, January 27, 2004 5:27:48 AM
You can't keep the devil down...
www.flatrides.com : Pimp-slapping you with all your flat ride needs.
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
Tuesday, January 27, 2004 6:57:51 AM
Quote:

quote:

You can't keep the devil down...

What you trying to say there ADAM?[:D]
orphaned
Tuesday, January 27, 2004 8:34:50 AM
Yep..>RUMOR MILL< but, I'm not bashing anyone..nor giving out any privvy info that could hurt anyone. I think these kinds of rumors are what we all agree are acceptable.
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
Tuesday, January 27, 2004 9:14:12 AM
Quote:

quote:

but, I'm not bashing anyone..nor giving out any privvy info that could hurt anyone. I think these kinds of rumors are what we all agree are acceptable.

Yep, I see on problem with it.
bigeli
  •  bigeli
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Tuesday, January 27, 2004 10:55:00 AM
I was just pokin' some fun 'atchya there brian .
So, in a few years, if you're walking down a midway and see a Sixcat or a Swinger or a bucket, look around. You might recognize an old man with a smile on his face. Especially if he's saying, "Hey Buddy, can I ask ya?" -sixcat,circa. 2007
back40
  •  back40
  • 50.48% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Tuesday, January 27, 2004 1:00:48 PM
OHHHHHH Please!!!!! don't get me started!!! and United shows DESERVES the right to have another show????
it's never 'DANGEROUS' being who you are
bigeli
  •  bigeli
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Wednesday, January 28, 2004 5:47:19 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by back40

OHHHHHH Please!!!!! don't get me started!!! and United shows DESERVES the right to have another show????

WHAAAA ??????
JOHN C
Wednesday, January 28, 2004 6:37:10 AM
i heard the same thing from a show owner that he had heard that mr gregory was trying to frame up a new show....heard this piece of info at the tn state fair convention last week
once you go carnie you never go back

UserPostedImage
orphaned
Wednesday, January 28, 2004 7:11:27 AM
If you all will recall, I predicted this months ago when USA went bankrupt. I said then that Gregory would be back....and to not write him off.
bigeli
  •  bigeli
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Wednesday, January 28, 2004 12:43:57 PM
Nicely done bryan , i'll send a Golden Globe down to Florida to ya ! [:D] J/K , lol . You think Ed will be well recieved ? I don't think i've seen any of his equipment .
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, January 28, 2004 1:12:44 PM
orphaned
Wednesday, January 28, 2004 5:05:57 PM
Hey Eli...send one to Bossman too because he correctly predicted Strates would be back in Raleigh in 2003...and he hit it on the head!

Go ahead and send that Golden Globe trophy to me care of the IISF show...and I'll pawn it at the nearest pawnshop...can never have enough beer money down at Gibtown.[:p]