cny_chris
Monday, January 19, 2004 4:15:36 AM
Quote:

quote:

Posted - 01/19/2004 : 07:33:19 AM by crazyspin

quote:

Originally posted by cny_chris

Okay, C-Spin, time to see just how much attention you have been paying to the discussions on the board. A one question quiz.

Since you are asking about Royal American Shows, there is a signature, one of a kind piece that they travelled with, that was back on the road in 2003. Name the ride. Bonus points for the name of the show that owns the ride now, and more bonus points for the locations that it appeared at in 2003. Good luck, C-Spin!

Now I know a bunch of you know exactly what I'm talking about, but please let C-Spin figure it out for himself! Thanks!

Isn't that the Valare Bros. Space Wheels.
CVS owns it and it was at the Florida State Fair.

You got it, cspin, bonus points as well. You've been paying attention![:D][:D]

Anyone know if the Space Wheels ended up getting set up anywhere else besides the FSF in 2003? Know there was some talk of possibly some other locations, but I don't recall anyone posting that they were set up anywhere else.[?]
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
crazyspin
  •  crazyspin
  • 59.46% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Monday, January 19, 2004 4:17:20 AM
Ohio Ron
  •  Ohio Ron
  • 50.72% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Monday, January 19, 2004 5:07:06 AM
Good Job C'spin. [:)][:)][:)][:)]
Skywheelrider
Monday, January 19, 2004 6:54:47 AM
Quote:

quote:

Anyone know if the Space Wheels ended up getting set up anywhere else besides the FSF in 2003? Know there was some talk of possibly some other locations, but I don't recall anyone posting that they were set up anywhere else.[?]

If I am not mistaken, didn't they also play the Dade County Fair in Miami in 2003, and I thought John C. said CVS set them up at one spot in Tennessee in the Spring of 2003. Sure wish I could have seen them up close! [:)]

Note--C'Spin changed his post above mine AFTER I posted that he had only answered half the question. [;)]

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
crazyspin
  •  crazyspin
  • 59.46% (Neutral)
Monday, January 19, 2004 7:18:02 AM
Yes they did set it up at the Dade County fair. But, only one wheel was set-up while the other half sat there racked. [;)]
crazyspin
  •  crazyspin
  • 59.46% (Neutral)
Monday, January 19, 2004 7:19:01 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Quote:

quote:

Note--C'Spin changed his post above mine AFTER I posted that he had only answered half the question. [;)]

Your right! But, I had no help with the answer! [;)]
Drummer1973
Friday, December 30, 2022 1:24:38 PM
I have aquired a Royal American Show Poster from Maywood Park Racetrack, anyone know what time era or year that would have been?
States now - July 29