Santa's Millenium Magical Village Pictures posted! [:p][:D]
Here they are:
http://community.webshots.com/user/crazyspin327 
Hope you injoy them! And tell me what you think! [;)][:D]

Thanks,
[:D] Crazyspin [:D]
cny_chris
Thursday, January 1, 2004 10:08:19 AM
Great photos, cspin![:D] Unfortunately it doesn't look that great for Mid America with the lack of crowds in the pics. Too bad, since the lineup isn't that bad at all. Mid America looks to be as nice as everyone has said they are. I like that unique paint job on the Yo-Yo![:D]
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Thursday, January 1, 2004 10:19:41 AM
Like your pics cspin.I was just wondering did it cost money because that looks like a money midway kinds i see that take cash to go in but if not cool i saw a christiansons like that with lots of rides and it was free and it was in a little city town like thing just look at the pics and you will see what i mean.Oh and the company has a good show. to bad the freak out was not set up did they have room?I would of liked to see you r pics of it.

daniel
Josh
  •  Josh
  • 50.36% (Neutral)
  • Operations
Thursday, January 1, 2004 10:23:08 AM
Thanks for posting the pictures. Mid America Shows looks great!
crazyspin
  •  crazyspin
  • 59.46% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Thursday, January 1, 2004 10:25:49 AM
Thanks! [:D]
Daniel,
Yea, Yes your right! [;)] Pay one price to get in and everything is free, Except the Games and Food. [;)]
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Thursday, January 1, 2004 3:44:49 PM
Whats the price 10 or 20 or 5 pentos jk dollars.

daniel
crazyspin
  •  crazyspin
  • 59.46% (Neutral)
Thursday, January 1, 2004 3:58:56 PM
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Thursday, January 1, 2004 4:00:49 PM
dccradio
Thursday, January 1, 2004 6:45:05 PM
Great Pictures thanks for sharing them!!
Mark H
crazyspin
  •  crazyspin
  • 59.46% (Neutral)
Thursday, January 1, 2004 6:49:55 PM
Skywheelrider
Friday, January 2, 2004 3:46:47 AM
Great photos C'Spin. [:D]

Okay, the Merry-Go-Round is NOT a Chance, but an Allan Herschell with Chance scenery. They bought it from a park called Bear Country in Indiana in late 2001, and refurbished it, got a new top for it, and added the spire on top. It has a polished wood platform and is easlily, IMHO, the nices M-G-R on the road. [;)]

The scenery on the Yo-Yo is the same as when Pugh got it new in 1996. It DOES look nice. [:)]

Wonder why the Freak Out was not set up....[^]

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Ohio Ron
  •  Ohio Ron
  • 50.72% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Friday, January 2, 2004 4:13:08 AM
Quote:

quote:

Skywheelrider Posted - 01/02/2004 : 08:46:47 AM

Great photos C'Spin.

Okay, the Merry-Go-Round is NOT a Chance, but an Allan Herschell with Chance scenery. They bought it from a park called Bear Country in Indiana in late 2001

Chris, you are 99.8% correct on the park name in Indiana. The park where the AH Merry Go Round came from was Bearcreek Farms .

Sorry, but there are no bulbs to count around here this time of the year and I just had to do a % on something.

If anyone is interested in buying a postcard of the ride while it was in the park, send me a PM. $3 for the PC and $1 to ship. [8D]
Skywheelrider
Friday, January 2, 2004 4:18:58 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Ohio Ron

Quote:

quote:

Skywheelrider Posted - 01/02/2004 : 08:46:47 AM

Great photos C'Spin.

Okay, the Merry-Go-Round is NOT a Chance, but an Allan Herschell with Chance scenery. They bought it from a park called Bear Country in Indiana in late 2001

Chris, you are 99.8% correct on the park name in Indiana. The park where the AH Merry Go Round came from was Bearcreek Farms .

[8D]

Thanks Ron, I always seem to get the name of that place wrong. Never fails, DOH! There was an article on it in Carousel a couple of years ago, and I recall the owner saying he was keeping the M-G-R, but I guess not, eh? [^]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Ohio Ron
  •  Ohio Ron
  • 50.72% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Friday, January 2, 2004 4:25:32 AM
I had heard the same thing about him keeping the MGR. We were out there last summer. All that's left is the Train and they built an Indoor Water Park. The place is in a bad location for a park. It's in the middle of nowhere. We were out there one year when they still had the rides and the ride ops were doubling up on the rides. Example, they would operate the Tilt and place a sign in front of another ride saying wait here, operater will return. But the crowds were so small that it really didn't matter. They had a unique 6 tub Sellner Spin the Apple.
crazyspin
  •  crazyspin
  • 59.46% (Neutral)
Friday, January 2, 2004 4:53:37 AM
Thanks everyone! [:D]
Quote:

quote:

Okay, the Merry-Go-Round is NOT a Chance, but an Allan Herschell with Chance scenery.

Thanks! I had that felling after I looked at the Center Supports and collums. [;)] You could say I don't know much about MGR's! [;)]
Quote:

quote:

The scenery on the Yo-Yo is the same as when Pugh got it new in 1996.

Neat! Thanks! [:D]
Personaly, I really like the Scenery! I think it does a lot for the ride! [;)]
The Reason they Didn't set-up the Freak-out is because they didn't have room. [;)]