•  Da Bair
  • 50.18% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Sunday, December 7, 2003 3:54:56 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pinetar

100% 

Mustev paid a hefty sum to get Voltron to do the voice over for that clip.

UserPostedImage

Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Sunday, December 7, 2003 4:05:34 PM
I offered him a couple of cotton candies but he ran off to the possum belly for something more interesting so I used a ticket seller to cover for him.

sweet ticket seller version 
UserPostedImage
cny_chris
Sunday, December 7, 2003 4:23:35 PM
Pinetar, you've just got way too much time on your hands, lol.[:D][:D][8D][8D][:D][:D]
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
Skywheelrider
Monday, December 8, 2003 2:06:41 AM
Cute, very cute. Although I would surmise that someone needs to get out and get some sunshine or something, LOL. [:)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
Monday, December 8, 2003 2:40:38 AM
actually, it is quit easy on the mac with iphoto comments and a downloadable iphoto script with about 20 different voices. still leaves time for sportsbars, football, por......oops, (what sun?).
UserPostedImage
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
Wednesday, December 10, 2003 3:20:38 PM
Da Bair
  •  Da Bair
  • 50.18% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Wednesday, December 10, 2003 3:50:43 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pinetar

We Be Rappin 

No, we don't be rappin. Looks as though you might need to upload the file "twist.jpg" or perhaps rename something

UserPostedImage

Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
Thursday, December 11, 2003 5:24:07 PM
This link was fixed and should work for you: Link 

If you don't have quicktime player, you can get it here free;

www.apple.com/quicktime/download/ 
UserPostedImage
cny_chris
Thursday, December 11, 2003 5:31:55 PM
Okay...........????????!!!!!!!??????? Me thinks someone is obsessed with the "bubs", lol.[:D][:D][;)][;)][:D][:D]
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
Thursday, December 11, 2003 7:42:39 PM
You want I should build some models?[:)]
UserPostedImage
Skywheelrider
Friday, December 12, 2003 2:24:54 AM
So Pinetar, you really that bored? The wife not letting you rearrange the furniture every ten days? lol [;)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Skywheelrider
Friday, December 12, 2003 3:08:29 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by HUSSRAINBOW

That must be the dumbest thing I have ever seen......... bubs, what the F***! [?][?]

What is with the language? What is your problem? Maybe you need to be refreshed on the rules of this message board. [:(!]

For your information, if you would actually care to read all of the posts on this board, what Pinetar is really referring to is "bulbs," and he does it in jest because everyone who posts trip reports always referrs to the "light bulbs were burning" on the rides, and Pinetar now jokes about the "bulb counts." But sheesh, why do you have to be so rude????[:(!]

HUSSRAINBOW
Friday, December 12, 2003 3:09:48 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by HUSSRAINBOW

That must be the dumbest thing I have ever seen......... bubs, what the?.............. [?][?]

UserPostedImage
HUSSRAINBOW
Friday, December 12, 2003 3:11:30 AM
sorry for that last post
and fyi i do know what bloody BULBS are, most of the ones on our rides are burnt out, i just did see why he bothered with it

p.s ur rainbow model is horrible NO OFFENCE [:p]
UserPostedImage