rainman571
Monday, November 10, 2003 2:35:20 PM
I've finally tried my hand at taking some night shots.

http://community.webshots.com/user/rainman531 

A of A at the Coastal Carolina Fair
Drew Expo at the Columbia County fall Fair

Raymond
Midway Provydr
Monday, November 10, 2003 4:20:58 PM
Those are some nice pics man, i wanted to get some shots from the Giant Wheel at the Coastal Carolina Fair myself but the line was so long. i did get a few from the skylift and one from the helicopter ride though
rainman571
Monday, November 10, 2003 4:55:56 PM
Thanks. :)

I took a bunch from the wheel but only a few turned out. The rest were all blurry. I think the movement of the wheel killed a bunch and then at the top the tub wouldn't stop rocking. None of the ones I took from the wheel of the Tango and Techno Jump turned out. I think they held me at the top as long as they could. The people in the other tubs were starting to get nervous :)

Raymond
Midway Provydr
Tuesday, November 11, 2003 5:05:55 AM
Yeah,i had some of mine come out so blurry that i couldnt post them too, especially in the helicopter. i think ill stick with doing mostly daytime shots from now on.
Skywheelrider
Tuesday, November 11, 2003 1:41:57 PM
I have the same problem with my Kodak Easyshare digital camera. Some night shots come out some do not, so I take a bunch. The ones that do come out clear, at 3.2 MP, look awesome. Now, the Sony Mavica I had in 2002 took great night shots as far as being steady and not blurry, but at 1 MP, not very sharp. [:)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Midway Provydr
Tuesday, November 11, 2003 3:44:41 PM
i wonder why nighttime affects the picture quality so much, i remember when i took pictures while on Strates Giant Wheel at the NC State Fair, it was very windy at the top, and the gondolas were rocking a bit but the pics turned out nicely.