with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Monday, November 3, 2003 3:37:39 PM
Nov.1 Accident on "Willy's World of Fun Shows". Acciedent on ferris wheel leaves one injured and the ride destroyed. It occured Saturday nite at the kitchen table when "Fluffy" the show owners cat jumped on to the ride knocking to the ground off the kitchen table althogh a failed atempt to catch it, it struck the floor pretty much knocking into pieces.which where accidently stepped on as the cat was throw into the refridgearator by the ride owner. the ride was going thru winter maintance at the time. but, will probley just be replaced now.Fluffy was unavailble for comment.
carnivalangel14
Monday, November 3, 2003 3:41:29 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

Fluffy was unavailble for comment.

Hum... I wonder why. [;)]
~V~
*_ Agility~ My anti drug!!_*
tubagent
Monday, November 3, 2003 3:46:39 PM
Oh my hevens how long will it that to re place the ride and will it make opening in the bathroom for ThanksGiving? Does the manufacuture make a rebuild kit or will the ride need to be replaced? Was the bottom of anyone feet injuried during this? Will the show be able to recover a loss like this? Where do you keep the bunk houses at when you play the kitten sink?
Bill P
  •  Bill P
  • 81.72% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, November 3, 2003 4:02:48 PM
I had a cat take a dive right through a scratch-built Super Loop.
Took 3 weeks to rebuild the ride. And yes, ten years later we still have that cat but the model room has a door now and is off limit to all 3 cats.
RideMan
Monday, November 3, 2003 6:19:04 PM
Hey, With-it...

I can't tell from your description...What was the nature of the injury resulting from this incident? Was it an injury to the show owner when he collapsed on the ride, or was it an injury to the cat sustained on impact with the crisper drawer?

And did you charge the cat extra for that ride?

--Dave Althoff, Jr.
bladerunner
Tuesday, November 4, 2003 4:50:28 AM
what was in fluffys cat nip? lol j/k, was fluffy watching to many hulk episodes? godzilla perhaps? [;)]
Quote:

quote:

Nov.1 Accident on "Willy's World of Fun Shows". Acciedent on ferris wheel leaves one injured and the ride destroyed. It occured Saturday nite at the kitchen table when "Fluffy" the show owners cat jumped on to the ride knocking to the ground off the kitchen table althogh a failed atempt to catch it, it struck the floor pretty much knocking into pieces.which where accidently stepped on as the cat was throw into the refridgearator by the ride owner. the ride was going thru winter maintance at the time. but, will probley just be replaced now.Fluffy was unavailble for comment.

Skywheelrider
Tuesday, November 4, 2003 5:11:34 AM
Quote:

quote:

That is terrible. How is your insurance policy looking these days? (or better yet, the cat's?) lol [:)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
BSA Mike
Tuesday, November 4, 2003 5:18:01 AM
i had a two cats do a tag team on my faller musik express, came home one day and it was on the floor and my cats were on the run lol...

and one of the same cats got hit by a car a week later....

then his brother the remaining suspect jumped on top of my matt cook edition wisdom himalaya, but that got repaired....the musik express was a total loss
crazyspin
Tuesday, November 4, 2003 9:18:05 AM
I just Had a terrible accident with my Models too!
One of my cats jump on the layout from the Window and made the whole layout fall over!!!! [}:)][:(!][}:)][:(!][}:)]
All the damage has not yet been *****ed! but I can tell you one thing! I'm ****SED OFF!!!!! (All of my faller ride were on the layout)[:(!]