Erik9976
  •  Erik9976
  • 66.06% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Sunday, November 2, 2003 5:49:05 AM
Bill Heard Chevrolet has a carnival set up at his dealerships many times during the year. Is this something new or have car dealerships been doing this for a while?
Matthew
Sunday, November 2, 2003 5:58:36 AM
Never heard of this before but I guess it could be a promotional thing.
2ndgencarnie
Sunday, November 2, 2003 8:43:58 AM
I have rented inflates to many car dealers and ever the Jeanie once. However i wouldn't do it unless there was a flat rate like on the rentals.
Hoffa
  •  Hoffa
  • 51.98% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Sunday, November 2, 2003 9:12:07 AM
I've done a dealership as a rental with a Slide, M-G-R, Hampton, Train and a Swinger.
A man's legacy isn't the business he leaves behind; it's the family he leaves behind.

babyhughie
Sunday, November 2, 2003 9:58:11 AM
there is a large chevy dealership in birch run michigan that has a carnival every year.
BSA Mike
Sunday, November 2, 2003 10:13:00 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Hoffa

I've done a dealership as a rental with a Slide, M-G-R, Hampton, Train and a Swinger.

you must have gotten a pretty penny for that one
Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Sunday, November 2, 2003 12:38:53 PM
Theres a couple that do that in chicago, book a ride or 2.

Now if you want to talk about super afternoon gig, ask about other rentals.
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
Hoffa
  •  Hoffa
  • 51.98% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Sunday, November 2, 2003 2:49:36 PM
SDS Mike
Gravitron Foreman

USA
792 Posts
Posted - 11/02/2003 : 3:13:00 PM

quote:

Originally posted by Hoffa

you must have gotten a pretty penny for that one

Comparable to a Century Wheel for a bank around Christmas[;)]
A man's legacy isn't the business he leaves behind; it's the family he leaves behind.

dccradio
Sunday, November 2, 2003 3:34:12 PM
A couple of years ago when we lived in Alabama there was a train ride and an inflatable set up at a dealership in Dothan, along with a stage of live music and a food stand.
Mark H
Skywheelrider
Sunday, November 2, 2003 4:08:36 PM
Seems like Walt Michael's RV Centre in Belleville, Michigan has kiddies rides once a month in the Spring and Summmer for a Satuday and Sudnay. I think Mike Roll would know about this place, always looks like G.T.A. Amusements' stuff. The place is on the north side of I-94 just east of Belleville Road for those that know the area. [:)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Majestic Fan1982
Sunday, November 2, 2003 5:48:48 PM
All i have ever seen around here is a moon bounce and food joints and such when Thomas Chevorlette brings their cars up the street to the local mall parking lot and sells them for half price and such. I would be shocked to see a full sized carnival though. But then again weird stuff pops up all the time here in PA.
Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Sunday, November 2, 2003 6:17:16 PM
WCA does rentals in chicago all the time. They do one for a major company, 4 hours on a saturday in august, century wheel, super sizzler, tilt, plus 2 other big rides, game trailers, food trailers. It's a pretty cool gig.
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson