JustinJames
  •  JustinJames
  • 85.68% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Thursday, October 23, 2003 7:02:10 AM
I am currently planning a new model...

Tekno Jump

I have a few others I need to finish or start...

Skywheel (needs to be finished)
Hyper Flip
Diskotech
G/M Motorcycle Umbrella Ride
Skywheelrider
Thursday, October 23, 2003 7:22:29 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by JustinJames

I am currently planning a new model...

Tekno Jump

I have a few others I need to finish or start...

Skywheel (needs to be finished)
Hyper Flip
Diskotech
G/M Motorcycle Umbrella Ride

SOUNDS GREAT!!!![:D][:D][:D][:D]

Heh heh, maybe one of these days I can post some photos of Kinsler Midways. [;)]

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
archived04
Thursday, October 23, 2003 9:57:27 AM
Sounds Nice[8D]
good luck!![:)]
crazyspin
Thursday, October 23, 2003 10:41:19 AM
Skywheelrider
Thursday, October 23, 2003 12:15:50 PM
Wish I could list all of my projects going on, but that would take too long.

Although I can tell you some models I have finished and some ones I have aquired but not started yet.

Finished a "Tonka Trucks" kiddie ride with small construction vehicles and Tonka stickers for signs, with a pile of rocks in the centre, looks cool. Finished updating my Wonderland Shows Sky Wheel.
Almost finished a Majestic Scooter 2700. Will finish tonight a construction zonetype kid ride for Kinsler Midways. Finished a kiddie Tea Cups. Finished a Faller Castle Bouce I got off of Ebay.
Courtesy of Justin I now have a Mauer-Sohn (sp?) Power Tower (Faller) and a Mondial Crazy Shake (Faller Insider).

I have recently picked up:

IHC Hampton Motorcycles (Ebay)
IHC Hampton Boats (Ebay)
Presier Kiddie Wheel (Ebay--all the way from Belgium!)
IHC Watkins Swinger (Ebay)
IHC Chance Merry-Go-Round (Ebay)
Faller playground train (Ebay--to make a kiddie train ride)
IHC Eyerly Spider (hobby shop)
IHC Huss Tornado (Flipper) (hobby shop)
More construction vehicles to do a couple more Tonka Truck or convoy type kid rides (Michael's Crafts)
An IHC Chance Falling Star (that will be kitbashed into another ride)
Some concession trailers and booths (Faller, from EuroRail and Walthers)
Vollmer Roundabout (Ebay CHEAP, not sure what I will do with it yet)
A spot light on a trailer (you know, like you see sweeping the sky at night and wonder where it is coming from? lol) Only .97 at Wal-Mart.

On order from RAH Models:
Ring of Fire
Venture River canoes
Sky Wheel trailers
Line-up joints
Game tent
Freak Show tent
Centre Joints
Monster conversion kit

I have almost finished a Watkins Heart Flip using an IHC Swinger kit as the basis. Plus some more kiddie rides on the agenda, as well as a new Sky Wheel, HUSS (Faller) Top Spin, and some ticket boxes and support equipment. WHEW!!!!

So there you go, lots to do over the next few months! [:)][:)]

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
FunkyTown
Thursday, October 23, 2003 12:25:23 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

A spot light on a trailer (you know, like you see sweeping the sky at night and wonder where it is coming from? lol) Only .97 at Wal-Mart.

Ring of Fire
Venture River canoes
Sky Wheel trailers
Line-up joints
Game tent
Freak Show tent
Centre Joints
Monster conversion kit
[:)][:)]

Chris could you take some pics on how the RAH Ring Of Fire, Venture Canoes and Sky Wheel Trailers look when the arrive?

And where in Wal-Mart could I find those? lol!! I hope the feds don't raid the store when I decided to go. It wouldn't look right for my normal visit to Wal-Mart.[:p]
carnivalangel14
Thursday, October 23, 2003 1:02:34 PM
Tightness!!
*_ Agility~ My anti drug!!_*
crazyspin
Thursday, October 23, 2003 1:46:23 PM
I just Ordered from RAH:

Zipper
Scrambler
Giant Slide
5 fence styles

Anyone have any tips on these rides?
Also how long did it Take to arrive at your house (Shipping)? [:p]
archived04
Thursday, October 23, 2003 2:13:52 PM
as Worlds Finest Shows, heads down to florida for the winter months. the people at the winter quarters are awaiting the arrival from Huss imported Faller of the brand new Rainbow.
Matthew
Thursday, October 23, 2003 4:58:19 PM
Nothing new yet. My Skilift is waiting for its spectacular backwall for the 2004 season. Painted in the style similar to the Wizard. Also CMM is booking in the beautiful Wave Swinger themed as the Circus Welt.
archived04
Thursday, October 23, 2003 5:20:15 PM
no Wave Swinger here, but we are re-furbishing our recently purchased used from Supershows watkins Swinger
Steve F.
Thursday, October 23, 2003 6:02:12 PM
Your making the Mack Discotek as a model? Ohh damn, I have to see some pics of that!!!! Thats a great machine IRL but as a model, it would be even cooler.
Skywheelrider
Friday, October 24, 2003 3:08:36 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by FunkyTown

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Ring of Fire
Venture River canoes
Sky Wheel trailers
Line-up joints
Game tent
Freak Show tent
Centre Joints
Monster conversion kit
[:)][:)]

Chris could you take some pics on how the RAH Ring Of Fire, Venture Canoes and Sky Wheel Trailers look when the arrive?

And where in Wal-Mart could I find those? lol!! I hope the feds don't raid the store when I decided to go. It wouldn't look right for my normal visit to Wal-Mart.[:p]

Sure I will take some photos. I actually have a Ring of Fire from RAH that I got about three years ago, and it is a rather nice model kit, not too hard to put together, although you are supposed to drill holes in the train for the roof supports, and with mine that was near impossible, so I ended up just trimming the supports, gluing them, and putting the roof on the train. With the new one I have ordered I will be doing it like a Fireball, with the open train, so it should be easier.

As for the spotlight at Wal-Mart, it was in the toy department near the Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars in a red package, it had a silver SUV pulling it. The spotlight is red, on a yellow trailer. Yep, only $.97! Cheap, and a nice addition to a layout. Matchbox makes a concession trailer that is orange and is a Rib joint that looks nice on a layouut as well. And Hot Wheels (maybe Matchbox, cannot remember) makes an ice cream truck that looks cool on a layout as well. You can find all sorts of stuff at Wal-Mart in the toy department, and another spot to look is the Party supplies, I have found stuff like race cars, airplanes, etc. there. Wal-Mart is a great place for oddball modeling stuff. [:)]

Matthew
Friday, October 24, 2003 12:32:26 PM
I'm sure it can be done easily. Just modify the ride base, reposition the doghouse and do the scenery.

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Steve F.

Your making the Mack Discotek as a model? Ohh damn, I have to see some pics of that!!!! Thats a great machine IRL but as a model, it would be even cooler.