J-bird
  •  J-bird
  • 51.68% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Tuesday, October 21, 2003 6:37:57 PM
I attended the GA. Nat'l Fair recently in Perry and had a GREAT time. My favoirte rides there were the "Claw" which I believe is the same thing as the Fireball; also the Gravity Storm, which was wild too. I will tell you, though, I got the scare of my life while watching Reithoffer's Flippin' Out ride. See, when I saw it, I though it was just a different name for the Topspin on the Strates Shows. It had the same type movement of the Topspin but then it started to twist and move in different directions. when this started----one side of the ride was not in sync with the other---I froze in fear 'cause I thought the ride was malfunctioning!! I told my friend who was with me, "OMG---the rides' about to break!! Well I guess I looked like an idiot standing there losing all my color pointing at the ride with my hand over my mouth......after a few moments it finally occurred to me that it was supposed to do that! Felt kinda stupid. In all these years I have never witnessed an accident on the midway. Glad I didn't have to in Perry! Lol. [:I]
carnivalangel14
Wednesday, October 22, 2003 4:40:57 PM
Good thing you didnt try to get help. Lol [;)]
*_ Agility~ My anti drug!!_*
Kamikaze
Wednesday, October 22, 2003 5:00:30 PM
Hahaha,..... now that would have been funny. I would have done the same thing J-Bird!