Katie
  •  Katie
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Green Help Topic Starter
Tuesday, October 21, 2003 3:28:27 AM
Some of you may not know him, but Steve Windell was killed in a car accident last night on his way home from Little Rock, Arkansas When I have more information I will get it out here to all of you. He was a very funny man who was like a brother to my husband. He will be very much missed by this family.
Skywheelrider
Tuesday, October 21, 2003 4:29:44 AM
Wow, that is sad. I will have to say a prayer for his family and friends. I will always remember that Ghost Train he had with Pugh for many years, it was an impressive dark ride. May he rest in peace. [V]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Katie
  •  Katie
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
Tuesday, October 21, 2003 6:38:49 AM
Funeral is more than likely going to be at
BEANBLOSSOM CESAR FUNERAL HOME
201 N OAK ST, CORYDON, IN 47112
Phone: (812) 738-2116 on friday or saturday its not yet confirmed on the date.
carnivalangel14
Tuesday, October 21, 2003 9:01:28 AM
[:(][:(]
*_ Agility~ My anti drug!!_*
Blake Huston
Tuesday, October 21, 2003 12:38:03 PM
Steve was a great guy who always had a smile on his face. He will be missed greatly.
crnvl
Tuesday, October 21, 2003 12:54:43 PM
We will all miss Steve in Minnesota...
Hootie
Tuesday, October 21, 2003 2:13:01 PM
Steve was a great honest man he always had a smile on his face and he could always be counted on for a favor he went way out of his way to make other people happy he was a very funny man and sometime would make up a stupid joke just to bring a smile to your face and i wish i would have been a better freind sooner than i was im sorry steve and rest in peace [V]
thedorisopen
Tuesday, October 21, 2003 5:07:15 PM
Katie Thank you for the information. Tell your husband that all of my thoughts are with him at this time. When you get the exact details of the funeral will you let us know. Love you [:(]
LuckyStar
Wednesday, October 22, 2003 2:03:30 AM
Steve Windell??? Did he come out to the Meadowlands one year to help them out??? If this is the right man that I am thinking of then he is a terrific person!!! I took care of him while he was out east here(made some dinners, washed his clothes) He said that he had never worked so hard in his life when he was out here!! I LOVED his personality....the industry lost a GREAT one...Please keep us updated...I would also like to do something in his memory if you can please tell us if they are accepting contributions to anywhere...Thanks!
Bossman
Wednesday, October 22, 2003 11:12:58 AM
Check the website of The Corydon Democrat and search down to the article 'Corydon man hits Freightliner, dies'. Steve's photo and a article about him appears.
LuckyStar
Wednesday, October 22, 2003 3:42:19 PM
crazyspin
Wednesday, October 22, 2003 4:00:02 PM
May he rest in piece.........
JustinJames
Wednesday, October 22, 2003 4:02:07 PM
My condolences to his family and to Katie and Cliff. Also, to any of the Pugh-ites who knew him.[V][:(]
Katie
  •  Katie
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
Wednesday, October 22, 2003 6:09:41 PM
Funeral arrangements have been made for Friday October 24, 2003 at 11am to 9pm est. for viewing/visitation and the funeral is Saturday October 25, 2003 at 2pm. The funeral will be held at Beanblossom Cesar Funeral Home 812 738 2116 is the number to the funeral home. And the address is above as well.
jay
  •  jay
  • 50.66% (Neutral)
  • Foreman
Wednesday, October 22, 2003 6:27:42 PM
I guess I missed your post katie.I think I know your husband and tell him pam and I are very sorry to here this .He will truly be missed by a lot of people in this business.[:(][:(][:(]
http://jessopamuse.com 
How you make a small fortune in the carnival bussiness.
Start with a large one!