ECZenith
  •  ECZenith
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Operations Topic Starter
Friday, October 17, 2003 3:33:14 PM
Anyone here have color pictures showing what RAH models look like when they're completed on your layouts?
"If you aren't living on the edge, you're taking up too much room."
FunkyTown
Friday, October 17, 2003 5:40:36 PM
Well I know Steve F. could help you on this one,

I'll list the people with the finest RAH models I've seen so far:

1. Sven- Great Rockin'Rollin, Zipper, StarShip2K, Round Up, Fun Slide, Twister, Pirate Ship, and an awesome Ring Of Fire.

2. Steve F.- Great SuperLoops (RAH Ring Of Fire) and he has a Zipper on work.

3. Tamadachi76- awesome Zipper.

4. Dave Cartwright AKA. dcvader- Scooter, Zipper, Gravitron, Round Up, Venture River, Flying Saucers, Convoy, Sky Diver, Alphine Funhouse, Fun Slide, Devils Joy Dark Ride and some kiddies!

5. Dan L.- RAH Side Shows Fronts

6. Chris Hurley AKA, SkyWheelRider- to my knowledge he owns a few pieces like the Scooter and some other ones.

I know their is a few more, but I just can't remember know.[xx(]
Hope this help a little bit.[:D]
FunkyTown
Steve F.
Friday, October 17, 2003 6:52:28 PM
ECZenith
  •  ECZenith
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
Friday, October 17, 2003 7:46:11 PM
Those all look great, guys. I'm especially impressed with the RAH Zipper, I know they're not motorized, but are RAH models movable? Are they a lot more difficult to build than Faller kits?

ECZenith
  •  ECZenith
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
Friday, October 17, 2003 7:46:40 PM
Also, is it true that RAH is making a chaos and a kamikaze kit?

Dan L.
  •  Dan L.
  • 60.96% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Friday, October 17, 2003 8:45:03 PM
I wanted to clarify one thing. The trailers on my Skywheels are not RAH kits. They were built from scratch. The sideshows are from RAH, however I only used the front graphics. The rest of the entire pieces are scratch built.
Sven
  •  Sven
  • 52.64% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Friday, October 17, 2003 10:32:12 PM
This the fireball:
http://www.modellkirmesp...e/fireball/fireball.html 

Thanks for the compliments.
[url=periocus.de]UserPostedImage[/url]

Modelle - Dioramen - Design
proud member since 2003
FACEBOOK 
Skywheelrider
Saturday, October 18, 2003 5:48:21 AM
Just for your information, Dave Cartwright's Round Up was built by Warren Renauld, and is NOT an RAH. I have a Round-Up from Warren Renauld as well.

As for RAH, I have a Ring of Fire, Scooter 2700, Tilt-A-Whirl, Scrambler, Pirate, Centre Joint, Super Slide, and some concession trailers. On order right now I have Sky Wheel trailers, a second Ring of Fire, Venture River, Monster conversion kit, a few centre joints, a couple of tents, MGR top, and a couple of line-ups.

The Scooter is coming along nicely, almost finished. The Super Slide I am going to rework, I painted it but never put it together. My Scrambler and Ring of Fire are okay, the next Ring of Fire will be much better as I know what to do. I have not started the Pirate yet beyond painting the boat. The centre joint was easy to put together, took longer to paint than put together, LOL. The Tilt, ah well, I hate it. The plates would not fit together correctly, even with the reccommened trimming in the instructions, they would not sit on the base right, just looks awful, I will never use it. I have not put together the concession trailers yet either, but they look to be fairly simple.

Overall, I think RAH models are fine, you just have to be careful what you select and you should have some idea of scratch building. His prices are very resonable, generally worth it. I will post some photos of all my models soon. [:)]

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
FunkyTown
Saturday, October 18, 2003 7:13:32 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Just for your information, Dave Cartwright's Round Up was built by Warren Renauld, and is NOT an RAH. I have a Round-Up from Warren Renauld as well.

Oh he told me that he had a RAH Round-Up and it's on his old midway pics. But your right, he does have a Warren Renauld Round-Up now, which probably replaced his old Round-Up.[:D]
FunkyTown
Saturday, October 18, 2003 7:15:45 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Dan L.

I wanted to clarify one thing. The trailers on my Skywheels are not RAH kits. They were built from scratch. The sideshows are from RAH, however I only used the front graphics. The rest of the entire pieces are scratch built.

It's been corrected. [:D][:D][:D][:D]
FunkyTown
Saturday, October 18, 2003 7:20:39 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

As for RAH, I have a Ring of Fire, Scooter 2700, Tilt-A-Whirl, Scrambler, Pirate, Centre Joint, Super Slide, and some concession trailers. On order right now I have Sky Wheel trailers, a second Ring of Fire, Venture River, Monster conversion kit, a few centre joints, a couple of tents, MGR top, and a couple of line-ups.

The Scooter is coming along nicely, almost finished. The Super Slide I am going to rework, I painted it but never put it together. My Scrambler and Ring of Fire are okay, the next Ring of Fire will be much better as I know what to do. I have not started the Pirate yet beyond painting the boat. The centre joint was easy to put together, took longer to paint than put together, LOL. The Tilt, ah well, I hate it. The plates would not fit together correctly, even with the reccommened trimming in the instructions, they would not sit on the base right, just looks awful, I will never use it. I have not put together the concession trailers yet either, but they look to be fairly simple.

Overall, I think RAH models are fine, you just have to be careful what you select and you should have some idea of scratch building. His prices are very resonable, generally worth it. I will post some photos of all my models soon. [:)]

Awesome rides that you have from Ron!! And you are so right about his Tilt-A-Whirl, it's a disaster. [xx(] I had one and it came out alright, but not to my standards. [V] So I'm planning to buy a new one and really take my time on it! [:D] Can't wait to see you midway, try to get some single pics of your Ring Of Fire, and maybe your Tilt.
FunkyTown
Saturday, October 18, 2003 7:24:37 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by ECZenith

Well I'm going to post a e-mail reponse that I got from RAH two days ago!:

Everything is in stock, New rides that will be available next month are the kamikaze, chaos and roll-o-plane.

So that's what I have so far. [:)]
Sven
  •  Sven
  • 52.64% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Saturday, October 18, 2003 7:45:26 AM
Ok!

I have to save my money! Chaos, Kamikaze, coool!
[url=periocus.de]UserPostedImage[/url]

Modelle - Dioramen - Design
proud member since 2003
FACEBOOK 
tamadachi76
Saturday, October 18, 2003 7:39:42 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by FunkyTown

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by ECZenith

Well I'm going to post a e-mail reponse that I got from RAH two days ago!:

Everything is in stock, New rides that will be available next month are the kamikaze, chaos and roll-o-plane.

So that's what I have so far. [:)]

Keep yer fingers crossed. He's been saying that for a couple years form what I've heard around here.
Have you paid your dues Jack? Yeah I paid my dues. The check is in the mail.